Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there an event code for when I tell Pontiac to jam my long-standing, unfulfilled order where the sun don't shine?

Just a thought.

(Yes, Danno the Angry Canadian is one again grumpy.)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
cadillacricket said:
Yeah I think that one is 4BFU....

:glol: :glol:

Good one

·
Registered
79 Posts
cadillacricket said:
Yeah I think that one is 4BFU....
I like that one too!! Just got an e-mail from the Pontiac Customer Support Center that basically says my near seven month old order is still just a deler preliminary order. I think I may still get the record for the longest wait until delivery since placing a deposit. :banghead:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Firebird99 said:
I like that one too!! Just got an e-mail from the Pontiac Customer Support Center that basically says my near seven month old order is still just a deler preliminary order. I think I may still get the record for the longest wait until delivery since placing a deposit. :banghead:
I am just behind you, ordered mine on 4-30, from what Pontiac says I am still at 3000. I may get mine when the 07s come out

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Firebird99 said:
Don't blame GM, blame your dealer. I'm sure he sold more that his first 4 month allocation but didn't tell you that. So know he probably put you in the second allocation. The problem is people didn't ask questions when they ordered. I knew when I ordered my dealer had more orders than his first 4 month allocation, I made sure mine was put in the first 4 month allocation, heck, I made sure I was his ZZ priorty order. ( I was first in line though) Dealers can send the orders thru any order they want, you could of been second to order, but he put you thru as the 8 th. Don't forget also if you wanted onstar or chrome wheels it wasn't available untill I think Sept/Oct., so your car would sit and wait untill it's available.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
fak429 said:
I am just behind you, ordered mine on 4-30, from what Pontiac says I am still at 3000. I may get mine when the 07s come out
if first four month allocation...seems hard to beleive that you are still at 3000....look at my time line below....ordered in May..dealer didnt place into VOMs until July...but has moved out in Sept....and late Oct especially....time to ask the questions of the dealer..not GM as was mentioned....cant beleive you are in the first four month allocation..and havent progressed yet...

·
Registered
369 Posts
fak429 said:
I am right along with you all. April 27th and I think it is still on the dealers inventory and not picked up by Pontiac.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
hersolstice said:
I am right along with you all. April 27th and I think it is still on the dealers inventory and not picked up by Pontiac.
the onstar is probably your hold up as it just became available this month and is still constrained at around 20% was the last report I saw....if you want the car to progress...drop the onstar option.....I did and mine rolled right down the assembly line.....

do you know if you are in the first or second four month allocation at your dealership???

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
hersolstice said:
Your car has two items that weren't available till recently. Your dealer should of told you it would hold up you car and give you the option of dropping those items.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.