1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I think there are enough of us that have our cars that we should just pick a Saturday, a location and a time and just go for it. We may end up with two Solstices or twenty, but we'd still have a great time. Just let me know where and when, I'm not afraid of a three-four hour drive to meet with other Sol owners.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I agree, just wish I had mine now!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ex-Miata Man said:
I think there are enough of us that have our cars that we should just pick a Saturday, a location and a time and just go for it. We may end up with two Solstices or twenty, but we'd still have a great time. Just let me know where and when, I'm not afraid of a three-four hour drive to meet with other Sol owners.
I'm still waiting and now expect to wait through end of October due to our fall harvest going on now. Strange hours, little sleep, less time to dwell on nosol. November can still be great, here on the lake it is always a little warmer through turkey day and first frost is usually not until 2nd week of November.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Two of us received our cars from Fox in Laurel, MD last Friday. Mine goes on display for 4 hours this Saturday from 11 am to 3pm. Hoping to get a freebie from it, like installation of mud flaps, etc. :cool:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
You might not be afraid of the drive, but you SHOULD be afraid of the mob of forum members without cars who will show up and want to see your car! I think those without cars still outnumber those with by about 20 to 1! :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Please join us on October 8th!

I am a member of the Buckhannon-Upshur Chamber of Commerce & our city is located at the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains, right off of WV Interstate 79 & on US Route 33.

A drive from anywhere during the weekend of October 7th - 9th would bring you to the heart of the Fall Folage in West Virginia & surrounding states.

To check out our Chamber website, just go to: www.BUCHAMBER.com

We are hosting a Car Show on Saturday, October 8th, weather permitting. This show will introduce & feature the Pontiac Solstice but is not limited to only the Solstice.

In fact we welcome all makes & models to participate in this show.

In the neighboring county of Randolph, that same weekend is the Mountain State Forest Festival which celebrates Fall & all of it's colors!

There is no better time for such an event!

I would love to hear from anyone who is interested in attending & can be contacted at: [email protected]

For more information, you can call the B-U Chamber of Commerce at 304-472-1722.

:party: :party:

·
497 Posts
Congratulations!

SolsticeWaiting said:
Two of us received our cars from Fox in Laurel, MD last Friday. Mine goes on display for 4 hours this Saturday from 11 am to 3pm. Hoping to get a freebie from it, like installation of mud flaps, etc. :cool:
This is excellent news. I ordered from Fox as well and will now plan to stop by this Saturday. :)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Elissa said:
I am a member of the Buckhannon-Upshur Chamber of Commerce & our city is located at the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains, right off of WV Interstate 79 & on US Route 33.

A drive from anywhere during the weekend of October 7th - 9th would bring you to the heart of the Fall Folage in West Virginia & surrounding states.

To check out our Chamber website, just go to: www.BUCHAMBER.com

We are hosting a Car Show on Saturday, October 8th, weather permitting. This show will introduce & feature the Pontiac Solstice but is not limited to only the Solstice.

In fact we welcome all makes & models to participate in this show.

In the neighboring county of Randolph, that same weekend is the Mountain State Forest Festival which celebrates Fall & all of it's colors!

There is no better time for such an event!

I would love to hear from anyone who is interested in attending & can be contacted at: [email protected]

For more information, you can call the B-U Chamber of Commerce at 304-472-1722.

:party: :party:
Elissa, I took your post and created a new thread in this forum to highlight your car show for maximum exposure. Good luck with it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Free Solstice Test Drives !!!

GOING TO HAVE FREE SOLSTICE TEST DRIVES AT MYY DEALERSHIP ON
OCTOBER 14TH AND 15TH IN N.J. ANYONE INTERESTED ??? :yesnod:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts