Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the bad vibes about dealers not following thru, I have to say my 'new' dealer-(bought out my ordering dealer on 9/1), although the biggest in the area, has taken my confidence level for actually getting my Sol up a few notches. The owner called me personally this week to schedule a meeting today to 'discuss' my Solstice order. The meeting lasted all of maybe 10 minutes, but he has personally taken my order into his control, he called Pontiac to get an allocation for my car (they had not sold Pontiacs prior to 9/1), and Monday morning my order goes into the system officially!! He promised to keep me updated throughout the process, personally, and will honor my GMS discounted price!!
Yea! Score one for the good guys!!

:willy: :willy:

·
Registered
245 Posts
i wish that my dealer was good like that. over the last month or more i have had trouble just getting a responce from him. but before this he was very good. they actually started a little club for patrons(solstice customers)of this particular dealer, even sending out newsletters for it (to solstice customers). no other dealer in calgary has done this. so i guess that i should be thankful for that anyway.

but this is still no excuse for not informing customers as to what is going on. :brentil: a little info would certainly help calm the nerves a little.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts