Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I noticed some people posting their cars were delivered but not showing up on list as delivered. Is there any way forum members could check and update excelsior.Maybe we can get a better handle on this delivery. Just a thought.

·
Registered
542 Posts
588 Delivered.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Thanks a lot, Sydney. My window was not maximized so I missed seeing that last column. Did the edit. Now, is there anyway to delete my extra entry?

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
gizmo2004 said: "It would be nice to try to keep them both up to date."

Then excelsior said: "I update what I can ususally on a daily basis."

I wasn't talking about YOU, excelsior. I was telling the rest of us (me included) to do our part in keeping it up to date. You have done an INCREDIBLE job with your list, and I thank you for it!

·
Registered
230 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
Thanks a lot, Sydney. My window was not maximized so I missed seeing that last column. Did the edit. Now, is there anyway to delete my extra entry?

To delete an extra entry 'click' on the edit column and clear out your name

·
Registered
127 Posts
Linedog
Nice vacation!!!! Welcome bcak.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Gmlinedog said:
Excelsiors list shows everything. I thought the other list was to find out where the car was in the build cycle.

Line Dog, Welcome back now that your done negotiating that agreement between UAW and GM on the health benefits. Hope to hear more from you! :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Welcome back Gmlinedog, hope they were not to harsh on you, by the way THANK YOU for producing a great QUALITY car, I know you folks are very proud of your work.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
MSG McKee said: "Who let the Dog out?"

Good one! :)

Glad you're back, linedog, we missed you! :party:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Excelsior said:
I update what I can ususally on a daily basis. And many thanks to those others that catch my mistakes. I "could" database and automate the whole thing, but I kinda like doing it by hand. :)
I thought I read Vette #25 had his, not sure though

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gmlinedog said:
Excelsiors list shows everything. I thought the other list was to find out where the car was in the build cycle.
Hey, Your Back? Nice hearing from you.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
MSG McKee said: "Who let the Dog out?"

Good one! :)

Glad you're back, linedog, we missed you! :party:

Thank you very much ... I will be here for the next 3 months! ;) (Remember to tip your waitress) :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts