Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am new to the site. I am very excited about the Pontiac Solstice and was very pleased to fnid this site.

Kudos to the Admin.

Anyway, I am 24 and live in Southern California. I have loved GM for a long time. I currently have an '89 S-10 that has never broken down since the day it was new and I will never get rid of it no matter what... sentimental value and it has just been too good of a vehicle for me to get rid of it. However, it is getting on in years and I will need a new primary car eventually, that is where the Solstice comes in... I have had my eye on it since the LA auto show ealier this year.

I am hoping to get one next Fall unless plans for a performance model are announced, in which case I might hold out for that.

I hope to make some friends here and learn some more about this cool little car.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Well, SPD, you've come to the right place.

Welcome - there's tons of info, and some of it is even correct :lol

Really, spend a lot of time looking around - at this time this site is the largest collection of Solstice information on the net, and the most active as well as reference-linked (that's why this site comes up most often on Google when searching for Solstice).

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We are all getting rather impatient for this car to arrive! Its been a long wait and its killing some of us, but it should be worth it in the end! :smile

·
Registered
113 Posts
The day I found this site was the happiest day of my life. Yes, I have no life since Solsticeforum is always at the top of my history list. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts