Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For the Kappa folks who will not be heading east to NASSM this year, there are a couple of interesting events happening here in southern California in late June.

First is the Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction at the Orange County Fair Grounds. It is a three-day event absolutely worth seeing even if you don’t participate in the auction. (It’s still great fun to watch.) There are many other exhibits, show of cars of all kinds to auctioned off (classics, muscle, antique, trucks, sports, exotics, etc.) And, for those interested in affordable collectible or project cars, there are usually some great deals to be found on the first two days of the auction. Here’s the link - Orange County Collector Car Auctions | Barrett-Jackson Auction Company

Second is the annual Dana Point Concours ‘dElegance – southern California’s answer to the Pebble Beach concours event. June 23-24. Here's the link. Dana Point Concours d'Elegance 2012

Check them out.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I will most likely be at BJ auto auction

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I intend to do the BJ auction Friday afternoon, and will be working as a steward Sunday morning at the Dana Point Concours d'Elegance. There is a lot to see at the BJ auction other than the auction itself.

If you know anyone who might like to volunteer to work Sunday morning as a steward, they need a few more. PM me if interested, and I will give you the name and number of the chief steward. Volunteers get two free passes to the Concours for their work, worth $30 each.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts