Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just now got off the phone from Pontiac Canada, and I am pleased to be able to let everyone know that they officially have no idea when my car will be built! On the upside, the lady on the phone there was very well spoken, had a great phone manner and the quality of the sound during our phone conversation was crystal clear. Also, I found the music they had while putting me on hold to be quite agreeable!

But as for where my car is - they have no clue. Wow, what a company! What an organization! What depth of knowledge they can demonstrate about their product! And I want to spend how many thousands of dollars (albeit Canadian dollars) with them... I am starting think that the Solstice is just more headache than I'm prepared to handle... Hey Pontiac - Halo vehicle? I don't think so. Seem like a pair of red satanic horns would be more appropriate. :devil:

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Danno said:
I just now got off the phone from Pontiac Canada, and I am pleased to be able to let everyone know that they officially have no idea when my car will be built! On the upside, the lady on the phone there was very well spoken, had a great phone manner and the quality of the sound during our phone conversation was crystal clear. Also, I found the music they had while putting me on hold to be quite agreeable!

But as for where my car is - they have no clue. Wow, what a company! What an organization! What depth of knowledge they can demonstrate about their product! And I want to spend how many thousands of dollars (albeit Canadian dollars) with them... I am starting think that the Solstice is just more headache than I'm prepared to handle... Hey Pontiac - Halo vehicle? I don't think so. Seem like a pair of red satanic horns would be more appropriate. :devil:
:glol: I love your sense of humor.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Well I got a very nice email from GM Canada yesterday. They are having a banner week in customer communications. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts