Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Vendor
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. A few of us from Solo Performance are looking forward to coming to Nationals in Nashville. It will be nice to put a face with many of the names we have met over the forum. We are going to be bringing product, (GXP-Race,Street Race, Mach kits, and NA SQR-1 and SQR-2 kits, cats ( hopefully ) and a few other products that we have been working on. We will be set up to do installs all day Fri. and Sat. All installs at the event will be FREE. You would save the shipping charges and the install fees. Please PM us, or let us know on this thread, if you would like to set up an appointment. There will be several cars at Nationals with our different kits on them. If you think you may want a kit but are not 100% sure please still let us know so that we can try and have enough product on hand. Thanks and we look forward to meeting you there.

·
Administrator
9,183 Posts
I just wanted to say thanks for coming and to point out just a couple of things in case people miss them:

All installs at the event will be FREE. You would save the shipping charges and the install fees.
This is a substantial savings .... if you've been teetering on the edge of getting one of these exhausts now is the time to JUMP!!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
SOLO has also donated one of their systems to the raffle on Sat night...and they will do the install of the system on site..on Sat Evening for the lucky winner!!!!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Solo, I may be interested in the GXP Mach installation. Want to hear one first.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Solo, I might be interested in a n/a dual installation.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hi everybody. A few of us from Solo Performance are looking forward to coming to Nationals in Nashville. It will be nice to put a face with many of the names we have met over the forum. We are going to be bringing product, (GXP-Race,Street Race, Mach kits, and NA SQR-1 and SQR-2 kits, cats ( hopefully ) and a few other products that we have been working on. We will be set up to do installs all day Fri. and Sat. All installs at the event will be FREE. You would save the shipping charges and the install fees. Please PM us, or let us know on this thread, if you would like to set up an appointment. There will be several cars at Nationals with our different kits on them. If you think you may want a kit but are not 100% sure please still let us know so that we can try and have enough product on hand. Thanks and we look forward to meeting you there.

I have already bought the SQR-1 system and painted valence from SOLO ... and I will be getting it installed on Friday morning at 9am at the Nationals .... if you haven't quite made up your mind make sure you stop by and see and hear what it looks and sounds like.

Bring your credit cards or cash ... you will want one!!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hey guys I got the Street Race Kit from Solo and I got tons of compliments at last weekends meet. It sound GREAT. Hey Jeff I guess I'll see you there and I"ll buy you a drink or two.

Igmyster

·
Vendor
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A few options with the old systems. We could take them back with us and then box and ship them to you. This would mean cutting the system. The shipping charge would run about $100. Option #2. We could dispose of it for you for no charge. Maybe there is a shipping place close by that would package and ship for you. We could cart the systems over in our truck. Of course this would have to be before Iggy buys me a drink! Thanks.

·
Member FDIC
1,025 Posts
My system is on, but it needs to be adjusted and my back hurts too much to go under again. I just don't know if I'll be able to make it to nationals, hopefully I can.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
SOLO has also donated one of their systems to the raffle on Sat night...and they will do the install of the system on site..on Sat Evening for the lucky winner!!!!!
My luck I'll probably win an SQR2 ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I already have the kit installed -- hmm 2 SQR2's on one Sol?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I say we just throw them all in the hotel pool. :D

I'll be there with the SOLO-Performance Street/Race kit on my GXP for anyone who wants to hear/see it. I might need some help fixing the tip alignment though cause the job I did was pretty crappy... :leaving: I was too excited that my hitch worked with it to care at the time. :lol:

·
Member FDIC
1,025 Posts
I say we just throw them all in the hotel pool. :D

I'll be there with the SOLO-Performance Street/Race kit on my GXP for anyone who wants to hear/see it. I might need some help fixing the tip alignment though cause the job I did was pretty crappy... :leaving: I was too excited that my hitch worked with it to care at the time. :lol:

Same thing with my tips

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I haven't ordered my Street Race yet, but have PM'd with the guys several times. This type of customer service is unbelievable in a world where it seems the meaning of the word service has been forgotten. Many many cudo's to the guys at Solo it just doesn't get any better! YOU GUYS ROCK!

·
Vendor
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone! We're looking forward to our trip to Nashville. Adjusting the tips can be a bit tricky especially if you don't have two people. We would be happy to adjust anybody's tips if they need it. No appointment necessary, we'll see you coming.

·
Member FDIC
1,025 Posts
The issue is I did it by myself and to get them aligned you really need 2 people.
Yea installing mine was painful, just a set of ramps on a non flat driveway and no help.

·
Vendor
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We're looking forward to getting down to Nashville next week!! For anyone who didn't see this thread the first time around I just wanted to let you know that we are trying to finalize what product to bring. If you are interested in one our kits please let us know. See you soon.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts