Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
We're looking forward to getting down to Nashville next week!! For anyone who didn't see this thread the first time around I just wanted to let you know that we are trying to finalize what product to bring. If you are interested in one our kits please let us know. See you soon.
ATTENTION ............... I will be getting the SQR1 and Norms painted rear valence installed by Solo at 9am on Friday morning at the Nationals .... stop by and see/hear the results ..... if you are on the fence about what exhaust to get ..... this will help make your decision for you.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I just what to let everyone know these guys are unbelievable, I am not going to Nationals, I ordered a Street Race system last Friday, it got to the shop for install Monday. How did they do that! I am getting it installed today.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
I just what to let everyone know these guys are unbelievable, I am not going to Nationals, I ordered a Street Race system last Friday, it got to the shop for install Monday. How did they do that! I am getting it installed today.
Nice lil goat :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
10,283 Posts
Hopefully there will be members with the Street race system in Nashville, like to hear it before I make a commitment to have the 2.5 RKSport/Magnaflow be replace with it.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hopefully there will be members with the Street race system in Nashville, like to hear it before I make a commitment to have the 2.5 RKSport/Magnaflow be replace with it.
Trust me, you'll make the switch ;)
The exhaust note on the street race exhaust is perfect.

·
Registered
284 Posts
LV,
I'm having the S/R system installed on my GXP on Friday morning, at 9 am. If you're on the fence, stop by and watch, hear and drive (after the install :lol: ) an automatic GXP.
Rogobuck

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Well the S/R is installed, what a great design! I stood under the car a watched the whole install, they even add an additional support not on the factory exhaust. It sounds great, it makes the car sound like a sports car. It is very quiet at idle but really wakes up when you get "in" it. It seems like others have said there is much better mid band power and the turbo spins up faster. I won't even get into the HP/TQ issue who cares I LIKE IT!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
You'll get to see mine when we meet up on the way to Nats. ;)

·
Premium Member
10,283 Posts
Brentil, do not forget to PM the phones so I can keep in touch,
Thanks in advance, hope to see you all at the Nationals.
PS: I will have a surprise for everyone that will be attending the meet.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Brentil, do not forget to PM the phones so I can keep in touch,
Thanks in advance, hope to see you all at the Nationals.
PM sent, I'll send everyone else the same info before the weekend is over.

·
2,574 Posts
Hi LV,
You're welcome to test drive mine. As you know it has the Street Race kit. We can hook up at your convenience. -bird

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Oh, you will hear it ... ;) :lol: I found IBDrinken with ease in Savannah. ;) :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,283 Posts
Thanks guys, I will be looking and evaluating.

·
Administrator
9,155 Posts
You mean I'm not the ONLY one with surprises??!!???

I found out today that I have a new one too! :dthumbs:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Street Race

Had the Street Race installed at the meet. It's awesome! :cool:

Thanks Solo.

Mark

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
to all the folks from Solo Performance...a big thanks for donating a system and installing it first think on Sun morning to the lucky winner....you guys worked like bandits Fri and Sat....and lots of happy customers......GREAT JOB........!!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I got the Mach installed at Nationals on my GXP!! I LOVE IT!!

Thanks SOLO for the great deal on a great exhaust!

Preacher

·
Registered
509 Posts
to all the folks from Solo Performance...a big thanks for donating a system and installing it first think on Sun morning to the lucky winner....you guys worked like bandits Fri and Sat....and lots of happy customers......GREAT JOB........!!!!!
Who was the lucky winner? How about the other prizes?

21 - 40 of 88 Posts