Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Who was the lucky winner? How about the other prizes?
actually a classic sol owner won it..and gave it up..and we had a charity auction for it.....and the winner paid $500 to the SGK charity for it...

the big surprise was what Momssol managed to get.......a two day course at the Bondurant Performance Driving School for one lucky winner.....I'll see if we can get a list of winners posted somewhere.....

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
The SOLO folks looked like a professional pit crew - a well-oiled machine.

Anyone get a picture of the stack of the old systems they removed? The bone pile!

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
actually a classic sol owner won it..and gave it up..and we had a charity auction for it.....and the winner paid $500 to the SGK charity for it...

the big surprise was what Momssol managed to get.......a two day course at the Bondurant Performance Driving School for one lucky winner.....I'll see if we can get a list of winners posted somewhere.....

The winner of the exhaust was KYGXP, Now the rest of the story as was told to me. Saturday she was waiting in line to have the exhaust put on her car, well a thunder storm came up and Solo stopped due to the rain and she was next to have it installed. Will she won the bidding (which was about the price they were charging for the exhaust) and sunday morning the Solo Crew put the exhaust on her car. And we where so happy for her.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Coming from a person who has a different exhaust ... I was VERY impressed with the Solo Team and their dedication to serve the Solstice crowd. :cool: They did an awesome job at the Nats and made alot of people VERY happy. :cool:

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Daisy......new growl........

Rumble...Rumble...here comes Sol-Candy...driving Miss Daisy!!! That's my new baby's name!!!

These are pictures of Daisy getting the Street Racer Exhaust installed during the National Meet. Thanks Jeff!!! You and your crew did a fantastic job!!!! :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
OMG that is so funny :lol:
No. What's funny :( (NOT!) is when I hauled 10 of those down to the scrap metal place this morning and spent 30 minutes there and ended up getting $17.85. Total, not each. Complete b.s. :brentil:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I want to thank Solo.... I was so sad that I wasn't going to get the exhaust and then this one was put up for auction. I was excited and I was at the limit and I won.... I am so glad that it worked out this way and the monies went to SGK.... Here is a picture of my car at 7:30 Sunday morning all by itself...
I am not sure who it was that donated it back because they couldnt use it but I THANK YOU.......:yesnod:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
No. What's funny :( (NOT!) is when I hauled 10 of those down to the scrap metal place this morning and spent 30 minutes there and ended up getting $17.85. Total, not each. Complete b.s. :brentil:
And you could've gotten ten times that, each for replacement purposes, on cars out of warranty and needing a quick fix. :willy:

·
Vendor
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Hi everyone. I just want to say that we had a FANTASTIC time down in Nashville. It was so nice to put faces with many of the names that we have come to know and also to meet so many new people. As a vendor coming to an event like this you never know what to expect. I can say from all of us that we were overwhelmed with how well things went in every area. The crowd - wonderful, hospitable, fun, appreciative, just a great bunch of people.
The event - well organized, great turn out, fun, informative.
Our Sales - we didn't stop for two days. WOW. Beyond what we could have imagined. Thanks so much for your support from everyone at SOLO.
To other supporting vendors - Come to this event and show off your products, the sol owners really appreciate it and are a great group to meet.
Thanks for the great memories. Jeff-Bob-Eric-Ray.

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
Hi everyone. I just want to say that we had a FANTASTIC time down in Nashville. It was so nice to put faces with many of the names that we have come to know and also to meet so many new people. As a vendor coming to an event like this you never know what to expect. I can say from all of us that we were overwhelmed with how well things went in every area. The crowd - wonderful, hospitable, fun, appreciative, just a great bunch of people.
The event - well organized, great turn out, fun, informative.
Our Sales - we didn't stop for two days. WOW. Beyond what we could have imagined. Thanks so much for your support from everyone at SOLO.

To other supporting vendors - Come to this event and show off your products, the sol owners really appreciate it and are a great group to meet.
Thanks for the great memories. Jeff-Bob-Eric-Ray.
I agree thay missed a GREAT show.
Can you give us a total number of exhaust that was put on in the 2 days and 1 morning
:dthumbs: to Jeff-Bob-Eric-Ray

·
Vendor
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Hi. We put on 25 of our exhaust kits, 3 catalytic converters, 1 header, and one competitors exhaust system. 30 installs total. And that's not all, our gas mileage going home was sooo much better ( our trailer was empty.) There was some great burn outs on the first day. We hope to put together a video and post it soon. The support, comments and enjoyment was outstanding!!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Hi. We put on 25 of our exhaust kits, 3 catalytic converters, 1 header, and one competitors exhaust system. 30 installs total. And that's not all, our gas mileage going home was sooo much better ( our trailer was empty.) There was some great burn outs on the first day. We hope to put together a video and post it soon. The support, comments and enjoyment was outstanding!!
Congrats Jeff...and job well done...beleive all the owners appreciated it..and thanks again for the exhaust system donation to the raffle....a class act all the way around......best to all

·
Administrator
9,155 Posts
Jeff - Bob - Eric - Ray,

What a pleasure to speak with these individuals!

When I was introduced to Jeff his integrity and enthusiasm was so very evident in his demeanor. Solo Performance has the same enthusiasm for US and our CARS as we do.

Jeff and I had several discussion over the weekend about the enthusiasm of Solstice owners, the passion - not just for the car but for life and for each other. This is the atmosphere that Solo Perfomance wants to be a part of - our love and enthusiasm fueled their enthusiasm and I expect we'll be seeing many new things in the future! :dthumbs:

Thank You Jeff for bringing Solo Perfomance to Nashville!

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Very impressive :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts

I believe the count will go up after people get home and order after seeing them in Nashville. I know of 1 that will be.

·
2,574 Posts
Congrats Jeff...and job well done...beleive all the owners appreciated it..and thanks again for the exhaust system donation to the raffle....a class act all the way around......best to all
I sure did. I ordered and installed a Street Race Kit two months ago. So, I stopped by to meet Jeff and the Solo Performance guys to tell them how much I liked it. Well, before I knew it they had my GXP jacked up and were under it making sure the system was installed properly and adjusting the tips which they weren't satisfied with. Down it came after they finished and off I went with a free S.P. tee shirt to boot. Pretty good service, I'd say. Thanks again guys.-bird;)

·
Registered
670 Posts
Solo Exhaust Prize

Actually, my wife and I won the Solo exhuast system, but since it was for a GXP and we have #637 original, we decided to auction it off for the charity. Thanks to KYGXP for purchasing it, since she got rained out Saturday. Thanks to everyone who bid on it for the charity. Glad we could help raise some money. Had a great time - hit some bad weather Sunday on the way home after Tail of the Dragon, but other than that was a great time.:cool:

41 - 60 of 88 Posts