Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
would still like to know where can i pick up that 2.4 with dual hushpower and glasspack at??????? anybody know who has this package???

·
Registered
83 Posts
Stock dp/ Solo street race exhaust. ****ty cell vid. Still need to adjust tips, going to do that when i put the tunnel brace on.

·
Registered
270 Posts
New Addition: GMPP GXP Catback Exhaust (hard to find a clip of this)

Thanks to dr0pd34d for this clip!
Those familiar with this exhaust system I have a few questions:
1) how similar (in sound) is the 2.4 GMPP exhaust to this version?
2) is this kit compatible with the 2.4L?
3) any performance gains?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm a new gxp owner checking this thread for the first time. I think the OP should go back and fix most of the links in the top post. Most of them are dead :(

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
The op does not frequent the forum any longer. All of the videos there that I just checked out are still valid links. What in particular are you looking for?

·
Registered
3,774 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Contact solo performance. It sounds like their Mach exhaust

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
The desciption of the video is: "This is a drive-by with the Solo Performance Exhaust (center outlet)"

Below another movie of the same car

The caption of that video is: "Performance Modifications: Solo Performance Center Outlet Exhaust, Solo High Flow Catylitic Converter, Vector ECM Tune, Fujita CAI, Norm's Fiberglass Rear Valence"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anybody know if that MBRP part number S7004304 is still available? That is the tone/resonance I'm looking for. Very European, with just a bit of crackle to it...

61 - 73 of 73 Posts