Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was thinking that this was new concept but maybe I saw it here somewhere. The Autotrader.
So I did a search on their site looking for new or used Solsti. I found over 125 posts with some posts carrying 2-5 cars each up for sale. Some used, most are new. ALL HAVE VIN's!!!
So I took down the posts that didn't have colors listed and those that showed the Pure listed for me to call this weekend. I have about 30 people to talk to. My book looks like when I was job searching!
The lowest Vin is 418 located in Kansas. The highest that I wrote down was 4154 located in Pennsylvania. Most seemed to hover in the mid 1000-2000's range.
Very few were Pure, most are black, red, or that Sly color.
All seemed to be from coast to coast.
Some that have VIN's aren't in yet but at least they have a number attached to them right???

·
Registered
363 Posts
tweety said:
So I was thinking that this was new concept but maybe I saw it here somewhere. The Autotrader.
So I did a search on their site looking for new or used Solsti. I found over 125 posts with some posts carrying 2-5 cars each up for sale. Some used, most are new. ALL HAVE VIN's!!!
So I took down the posts that didn't have colors listed and those that showed the Pure listed for me to call this weekend. I have about 30 people to talk to. My book looks like when I was job searching!
The lowest Vin is 418 located in Kansas. The highest that I wrote down was 4154 located in Pennsylvania. Most seemed to hover in the mid 1000-2000's range.
Very few were Pure, most are black, red, or that Sly color.
All seemed to be from coast to coast.
Some that have VIN's aren't in yet but at least they have a number attached to them right???
Vehicles set to be going to a dealer are automatically listed on Autotrader. Most are sold unless the buyer gave up on the wait. Sorry, check this subject on search. Here is one post as an example:

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5178&highlight=autotrader

·
Registered
34 Posts
I read in another thread that many dealers automatically list the cars on autotrader even if they are already sold. Good luck though.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you hear that sucking noise? It was the life in me being pulled out.
(sigh)
Crap. Well, I'll make the calls anyway. You never know unless you ask-right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts