Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I just recently picked up a 2006 Solstice with 28,450 miles. Found this forum and thought I would join, and see where my modding takes me this time. I used to own a 1997 Acura 3.0cl pushing about 200whp after all the modding that was done to it. Recently traded in my 2006 Hyundai Tiburon for the Solstice, the Tib had about 5k in after market accessories and performance enhancements to the car. I also currently own a 1988 Mazda RX-7, it is in pieces though, I had to rebuild the motor due to some leaky coolant seals, and have yet to get it back in the car. I really enjoy owning the Solstice and plan on keeping this car for quite a while considering it has extremely low miles. I am saving up for coilovers and then a supercharger kit. I'm not going to go to crazy with the motor on this car power to weight ratio will be more than sufficient enough with about 50 more hp. I do fiberglass so I will being mostly trial and error projects dealing with a custom front and rear lip, then moving on to projects dealing with the fenders and hood. So I will be as active on this forum as much as I possibly can. I'll post pictures on the car and my past vehicles when I am using a computer and not my phone.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
F.N.G.?

Fu¢king
New
Guy

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Welcome Sparr. The members here will present many opportunities for you to empty your wallet.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome to the forum "Friendly New Guy". I look forward to the pictures of the fiberglass work. Enjoy the permagrin!

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Welcome, but to get the suspension right you need to do the rest of it.
ProBeam/BackBone/Front Brace

1 - 9 of 9 Posts