Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NOT MINE
Here's another excellent priced coupe that was just posted on FB Marketplace. If interested I'd suggest buying a vehicle history report, and as always buyer beware.
No VIN listed, 2.4, Auto, Silver, 49,508 miles, $12,000, Brick NJ

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
4,854 Posts
I commmunicated with Colette. This is coupe # 864. All I asked about was the VIN - nothing else.

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver&356Pcar.dirtbike,4wheeler
1,396 Posts
wow. now that some afordable coupes are comming up....I wish I hadent bought this nasty crashed one. plus my 06 is the same color!!!

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious
1,509 Posts
wow. now that some afordable coupes are comming up....I wish I hadent bought this nasty crashed one. plus my 06 is the same color!!!
Nonsense! You are doing good work bringing her back into the fold sir. Who knows maybe your coupe ends up in the Peterson 100 years from now with your heroic restoration efforts featured.

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver&356Pcar.dirtbike,4wheeler
1,396 Posts
I visit florida quite offten...dam near every day.. since I live there....Ive seen 1 other silver solstice hear.,it was passing through, I seen 4 red,4 black, 1 blue,1 white,2 wicked,1 yeller, black sky,1 silver sky(that was totaly awesome looking) 1red sky. and one white funkey galss hood&nose ricer solstice curb beater sol. and oh somany other colored other cars...perhaps your just color blind :eek: ;):unsure:. if my coupe was black it probably wouldn't be mine. if it were white....probably get a respray silver...or yeller!!! I actually started to buy a red sol with 15000 miles on it just before I bought my 06.for $6000... the sales man I was dealing with was little slow,I was heading up to buy the car the next day when I got a mesaage that another sales man had just sold it.... oh well I didnt mind I really wanted a cool car. but it was a great deal for a car with that millage that has always been garage kept.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts