Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

F/S: 2006 Solstice 2.4 5 Speed Turbo

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  King-Oka 
#1 ·
I am selling my pride and joy cause I'm spending more time on my boat, not enough time for all the toys and hobbies. I am the original owner of this Red (Aggressive) Beauty. Have original window sticker and documents. Approx. 16,700 original miles, too cold outside and don't want to remove the cover to check. Never hit or dented, not driven in rain or snow. Garage kept and outside covered.

Specs: Vin# 1G2MB33B06Y110166
Aggressive (Red), Ebony leather interior, power windows, monsoon stereo, everything except OnStar, 5speed manual transmission.

Hahn Stage III turbo: HRC / Mitsu TD05-16g Turbocharger, Turbo Exhaust Manifold
Exhaust Downpipe Assembly, Front-Mount Intercooler, Intercooler Piping, Cold Air Inlet System w/ Filter, Silicone Couplers and Clamps, Compressor Bypass (Blow-Off) Valve,
(4) Fuel Injectors, Stage III PCM Reprogramming, "Boost Fueler" Fuel Management Unit, Hi-Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade, Oil feed & Return Lines, NOT TAP Oil Return System.
Stage 3 HP: 354 Crank HP / 301 Wheel HP
NGK LZTR5A-13 Gap To .030 Suggested

Powder coated pipes/valve cover, lil chromies, painted calipers, caliper decals, visor decals, stubbie antenea, 20% tints, painted grills black, painted windshield frame & behind the seats Aggressive, WOLO Bad Boy air horn, Solo SQR-2 dual tip center exhaust black powder coated, Motegi DV5 wheels, Riken Raptor tires, Eibach springs, DDMWORKS Backbone, VDI vertical doors, Killerglass radiator hose, side stripes, black handles, white round shift knob and custom boot, weather shield grey cover, steel coil cover by DDMWORKS, brand new Spec stage 2+ clutch maybe 500 miles on it (replaced last season Exedy stage 2 clutch that was hard on the leg) this one feels stock, Latin Venom cooler bags.

$13,900

See less See more
#7 ·
Beautiful car, good luck on the sale. According to Hahn website the Stage 3 puts out 354 HP (at crank) - 301 HP (at rear wheels) with 13 lbs.boost, plus w/the cars other mods someone is going to get a lot of car.

#15 ·
Hey Reed, sort of local Stamford, CT. Good guy, I told him about the forum and the club so look out for him. I believe she found a good home. I'm missing her already but I was not giving her the attention she deserves. It was only a matter of time that she would have gone out and found someone herself. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.