Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yep more pics, more deets and a starting price would be good. Also a list of options would help, I know you said "all options except blONdeSTAR" but by looking at your pics I can tell that isn't true because your car has no rear spoiler.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys. I'll add some photos. Exhibit13, the rear spoiler was not available in Canada. All "available" options except On-Star and the 6 CD unit. It has the single CD Monsoon unit including sub. I have removed the Chrome wheels (the chrome was failing) and replaced them with the painted rims. Electric height adjustment on the drivers seat. Power locks, windows. Leather interior including shifter and steering wheel. Westers tune. 125, 000 kms, stored winters. I said "best offer" although $1000.00 from "IFlippedMyself" is a little low. I've bought another GXP and need around $15,500 .

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Down to advertising for $15,500. I guess our cars aren't as valuable as I thought. I guess could see people coming to see the car and making a decision, but, they are not even calling or emailing. :( I'm glad I drove it instead letting it sit around.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I DON"T GET IT!!!!!

I'm down to an advertised $13,500.00 on a loaded 2007 GXP with Westers tune and still no takers????? I could see if people were coming to see the car and not liking it but, 1 call in a full month????? Does anyone know someone that has some enthusiasm for the car???? I'm anxious to get the replacement GXP I bought for it. The car still feels and drives amazingly, confusing.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I think you initially overpriced your car, now I think you should get more interest at $13,500/obo.

I think your original issue stems from if a car is priced at say $15,500 most people don't want to even make an offer of $13,000 that they feel it is worth for example because they don't want to be a lowballer (speaking from my point of view on buying cars)and offend the seller so they will just move on to the next one for sale. Where now that you are in the realm of what the car is really worth I would expect you to get people looking at the car and get some serious offers.

In short it sounds like a nice ride and if someone is in Canada looking for a 07 GXP they should at least take a look at this guys ride and maybe make him an offer before it is gone.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I bought my 07 GXP for $13.5K with 48K miles from a dealership last October. Just to give you a point of reference. A completely stock car is generally going to get you more than a modified one.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I would have been in the market if I hadn't picked mine up in the states a couple of years ago.

Just today I was out for lunch with the top down. It was cloudy and cold today but the top was already down in the garage and I am lazy. An older italian guy leaves the sandwich shop (it's an italian place - veal ,etc) then knocks on the window where I was waiting, wanting to take a picture of my car. I nod and wave to him go ahead.

Not sure what impressed me more, the fact that he wanted pictures or that he was italian and liked the NA styling... must be a pontiac thing :)

Anyway, hang in there, you'll find a buyer. Perhaps the milage is making a few people shy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts