Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a built ecotec LNF that came out of a 2008 Saturn Sky Redline.

Wiseco Pistons
K1 Rods
OEM balanced Crank
Balance Shaft Delete
Darton 2.0 LNF Sleeves
Regal Fuel Injectors (E85 compatible)
Stock cams, heads, valves just rebuilt
Looking for old build photos and will post pictures soon.

Original motor suffered from a infamous problem with High Horsepower Ecotecs the cracked piston landing. Motor was built to support over 800HP but intended to run around 500 to 600 HP. Car was parked due to transmision issues and decided now that I finally got the cash for it to go LS3 Supercharged route.

Nothing wrong with old motor. It ran 13.0s on stock turbo with street tires and E47 fuel at the track. Capable of so much more. This motor should fit in any other ecotec 2.0 cars such as HHR, Cobalt, Regal..... you are responsible for the accessories to make it work in those applications.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a built ecotec LNF that came out of a 2008 Saturn Sky Redline.

Wiseco Pistons
K1 Rods
OEM balanced Crank
Balance Shaft Delete
Darton 2.0 LNF Sleeves
Regal Fuel Injectors (E85 compatible)
Stock cams, heads, valves just rebuilt
Looking for old build photos and will post pictures soon.

Original motor suffered from a infamous problem with High Horsepower Ecotecs the cracked piston landing. Motor was built to support over 800HP but intended to run around 500 to 600 HP. Car was parked due to transmision issues and decided now that I finally got the cash for it to go LS3 Supercharged route.

Nothing wrong with old motor. It ran 13.0s on stock turbo with street tires and E47 fuel at the track. Capable of so much more. This motor should fit in any other ecotec 2.0 cars such as HHR, Cobalt, Regal..... you are responsible for the accessories to make it work in those applications.
Did you ever sell it ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts