Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As per previous threads " My hybrid Interior JPM and dash kit combined"... I did not use all of the kit as I have a lot of my stuff covered in JPM leather.
Therefore I have the following pieces for sale all together. As per attached schematic:
9) Bommerang front ( Main Dash trim )
18 & 19) Transmission suround
37) Auto Tran accent
40) Radio with CD player faceplate ( USB port)
20) Hand brake accent

I bought the whole kit for 40 pcs. plus the large door trim pieces. Came to $300.00 plus $40.00 shipping.
If you buy the base 2007 and up kit it is $128.00 plus shipping. In addition to what I have listed above you get
25- 28) Steering wheel accent
29) Ignition accent
32) power mirror
34) passenger side door control
35) plug
39) steering wheel accent

You do not get
37) Auto tran accent
20) hand brake accent

Kit is in a high gloss black. There are no reflection issues when in the sun. Everything in the pictures is what you get. I am thinking $75.00 plus $40.00 shipping = $115.00. If you are interested PM me.
Thanks!
Northern Sol:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
That's some good looking stuff. I'll have to sit in mine and picture it black like that and see what I think.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's some good looking stuff. I'll have to sit in mine and picture it black like that and see what I think.
Sounds good. The kit is really nice quality!:thumbs:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Dumb question, the radio surround with usb support, is it in the same spot as the a/v one you used? If you sell individually, PM me.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dumb question, the radio surround with usb support, is it in the same spot as the a/v one you used? If you sell individually, PM me.
Yes, you will see it in the pics. Bottom right of the radio face plate...just a tiny bit bigger opening than the a/v one. Want to sell all pieces together.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Understood, thanks. If someone buys the whole remaining kit but does not need the radio surround, look me up.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Understood, thanks. If someone buys the whole remaining kit but does not need the radio surround, look me up.
It is too bad that you can't by individual pieces from the manufacter. When I had my boomerang covered in leather by JPM I did not like the grey of the factory monsoon sound system with the black leather. It was wanting to get a black radio face plate and the large door strips that started me down this road. Then I wanted the glove box accent and waterfall....and off I go.:willy::willy: I spoke to
the company I bought from and buying the whole kit was the only way I could get all the pieces I wanted. I figured selling the pieces I was not using would not be too difficult as they are the parts you want to do what I had done in leather.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kit is still for sale.:willy: PRICE DROP..... $100.00 includes shipping or $60.00 if you are in the Toronto area and can pick up.:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kit is still for sale.:willy: PRICE DROP..... $100.00 includes shipping or $60.00 if you are in the Toronto area and can pick up.:thumbs:
Still for sale!:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I still have these pieces for sale.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One last bump to sell this.:thumbs::willy::thumbs:

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I sent you a PM when you originally posted this and got a response to "google it" but if you want to be less snarky and answer my questions, I may still be interested.
"Snarky" was absolutely not my intent. Perhaps I was more frustrated as I believe your questions were answered in the info contained in the thread above.
Anyway you will have your take and I will have mine. However, I will take a pass on selling to you.

Anyone else who is interested final reduced to clear price.....$90.00 includes shipping.:thumbs:

·
Registered
363 Posts
"Snarky" was absolutely not my intent. Perhaps I was more frustrated as I believe your questions were answered in the info contained in the thread above.
Anyway you will have your take and I will have mine. However, I will take a pass on selling to you.

Anyone else who is interested final reduced to clear price.....$90.00 includes shipping.:thumbs:
:agree::agree:

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kit is sold.:thumbs:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.