Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
F/S - A pair of Solstice headlights 12,000 kms unmarked, purchased black ones.
$500.00 Parts are in Canada (Burlington)

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just FYI, new ones are available for that price.

I'd be willing to pay $250 shipped. I'm aware it's below your asking price.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your offer. My new ones (black), were shipped today and are costing $584.06. ($560.00 plus Shipping I believe.)
At $400.00 I'd consider including shipping, but, I would need to investigate shipping costs to your location WillBeck before absolutely committing.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Seeing as you're in Canada, shipping will possibly be more expensive than the traditional $100-$150 that I normally pay when shipping lights.

I don't want to step on any toes or upset anyone, but a reasonable price for used headlights is $200-$300 ($300 being they are in Absolute perfect condition....zero pits or marks)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thank you for your offer. My new ones (black), were shipped today and are costing $584.06. ($560.00 plus Shipping I believe.)
At $400.00 I'd consider including shipping, but, I would need to investigate shipping costs to your location WillBeck before absolutely committing.
As cartmann says, not to step own anyone's toes, but 500 is nearly the price of brand new, black housing lights,which are more desirable than the chrome ones.

I agree that 200-300 is more reasonable for used lights.

My offer stands if you change your mind. I've shipped many things to Canada using UPS and USPS, it's really not as bad as people make it out to be. I live in Costa Mesa California if you want to research.

Worst case I will have it shipped to a close friend in Port Oerry Ontario. He can hold onto them until he sends my catch can/pcv filter system.

·
Premium Member
3,858 Posts
Xero: G.M.option they were offered on the 2009 street edition package and from what I've read they came on a lot if not most coupes

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All dressed up and no where to go!!!

First paid offer $300.00 plus shipping they'll have a home. OEM boxes and packaging. On the car for 12,500 KMS, great, unmarked shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
You can pop the clear lenses off of the chrome headlights and spend 10 minutes with a little oven cleaner to turn your headlights black. Only costs $3 and an hour of your time. just sayin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts