Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine bought this JVC double din unit for his moms Mercedes-Benz. However she changed her mind after she found out she would not be able to use her 6-Disc CD changer nor her steering wheel controls unless she bought an adapter. He paid over $900 for it at a stereo shop and it was a no refund policy. It is in new condition, never been installed and i believe it has a warrant with JVC. It has navigation and all that good stuff. He would like to sell it locally since its a risky item to ship, however thats not an issue. He would like to get around $750-$800 or BEST OFFER. You can contact him at [email protected] or let me know your offers and i will contact him. I am not sure on fitment for the sky/solstice. Here is a link for the specs of the unit JVC MOBILE ENTERTAINMENT | KW-NX7000 - Specifications

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
This unit will fit the Solstice..but will need to order a PAC C2R-GM11 ..also this unit has been discontinued..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this item is still for sale. my friend "the seller" still hasnt received an offer he liked. he put this $900 unit on his credit card and doesnt want to take a big hit. he knows he wont get nearly close to that but wants to get as close as possible. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jvc Kw-nx7000

Hi there, I was very interested in your KW-NX7000 for sale. Is this still available? If so I was wondering if you could take a picture of the serial number on the deck. I would like to confirm this number with JVC. I am a serious buyer but never buy without serial #'s. If you could do so that would be great. Are you willing to take $600 for it? Please let me know asap as I am looking at a few others right now.

Thanks, Jay.

·
Registered
2 Posts
DVD deck

Hi there, I was very interested in your KW-NX7000 for sale. Is this still available? If so I was wondering if you could take a picture of the serial number on the deck. I would like to confirm this number with JVC. I am a serious buyer but never buy without serial #'s. If you could do so that would be great. Are you willing to take $650 for it? Please let me know asap as I am looking at a few others right now....:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts