Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(SOLD) F/S Pioneer SPH-DA100 AppRadio + CDA-H200C Android Cable Set

Hi there,

I have this amazing radio for sale because I decided at the end go with a different approach. I bought it August 16, 2012 and never installed and actually tomorrow I'll return it for refund to the seller by I suspect I'll lose some money that's the reason I decided to put it here to sell. I'm selling for the same price I bought it $444.13 with the CDA-H200C Android Cable Set (This cost around $100 check by yourself) and the shipment included.

If someone interested please contact me before 09/12 in the morning or it will be already returned to the vendor.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I assume nobody interested in this short period of time, but is what it is. I have the parcel ready on the box here at the office and if nobody says nothing I'll send it back to the vendor.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I keep looking for a radio like this. This one looks good too. Why did you change your mind?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still for sale, I returned to the vendor but we got agree in sell it again in that way nobody lose money. If someone interested I'm expecting to sell this in 6 days.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump, only 2 days more on auction

·
Registered
133 Posts