Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOT MINE, found on Craigslist, contact CL seller.

Owners comments: Garage kept, not a chip, ding, scratch anywhere. Everything works as should. Do not ask me what has been done to it Engine wise. I haven't a clue. Runs really strong when the Turbo kicks in. The only thing that I have installed are Fog Lights ( my son did them ). It did not have them & would not pass Md. Inspection . Had extended Hubs in the rear ( had to remove for inspection ) they are in the trunk.

I bought the car in 2019 from Traditions Auto Sales in Kentucky. Had it shipped to Maryland site unseen . I am the third owner , check it out on Car Fax. it was transformed into a SOLBRA by Wade Linger' Garage in Fairmont WV. It is # 2 of 17 that was built by Wade that year. He is known for his V/8 Solstice's. It is a attention getter to say the least. Now I am 73 and have a hell of a time getting in and out of this thing. My wife hates it and what more can I say. I need a bigger car , automatic that we can slide in and out of. I paid too much for it but had to have it. You won't be sorry

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
please note that this car does not have a V8.

a guy in my Pontiac Car Club emailed Wade directly to confirm this statement.

·
Premium Member
3,753 Posts
For what it's worth Wade made a few (don't have the exact number ) turbo cars w his Solbra kit conversion I know there was one in New York I believe that I saw for sale a few years ago .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts