Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
81 - 100 of 143 Posts
Discussion starter · #81 ·
https://yubasutter.craigslist.org/pts/d/browns-valley-pontiac-solstice-gxp-turbo/6853347032.html (pics)

turbo/6853347032.html
Pontiac solstice gxp turbo - $4500, Browns Valley, CA
Pontiac solstice gxp turbo.
Just salvaged over minor front end damage.
Car is immaculate otherwise.
16K miles garaged its whole life.
All Pontiac performance mods done at time of purchase.
Leather seats
Convertible
Air conditioning
Chipped with mapping.
Basically brand new inside the car.
I don't see anything in the ad about the airbags going off, from the pics I'm not sure why it was totaled other than insurance companies seem to quick to total our cars.

I don't see anything in the ad about the airbags going off, from the pics I'm not sure why it was totaled other than insurance companies seem to quick to total our cars.
They either couldn't get new replacement parts or the parts they could get pushed the cost too high.

Whether or not a car is "totalled" is entirely dependent on the wording in the insurance policy. In many states, if the cost to repair the vehicle exceeds 50% of the value of the vehicle, the car is considered to be totaled. It's dependent on the book value of the car and the repair estimates. If it is a close call to whatever the insurance policy percentage is, it may be negotiable, depending on the agent or the representative doing the valuation. Usually it's pretty cut and dried.

All of our Solstices and Skys are now 10 to 14 years old, and book values are getting pretty low, so even fairly minor damages are starting to "total" our kappa cars.

YMMV

:dunno:

Discussion starter · #88 ·
Will not ship, local pickup only.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/d/battle-ground-2007-pontiac-solstice/6943711005.html (pics)

We're selling off body parts from a 2007 Pontiac Solstice that has been garaged and has around 90k miles on it (just so you know that parts are in good condition for a car this age).

Selling:
Hood - $600
Front Fender Panels (driver & passenger sides) - both panels for $150
Front Bumper & Grills - $500
Removable Convertible Soft Top - $1100
Rear Grill (not bumper) - $75

Cash Only No Trades No Delivery NO SHIPPING

Discussion starter · #89 ·
Discussion starter · #92 ·
Discussion starter · #93 ·
Have a wrecked 2006 (manual) vert. Runs but does not drive. Will need to be towed home. Make me an offer. Cash only Between Santa Maria & Lompoc, CA

Totaled Blue 2006 in Chicago area

Discussion starter · #95 ·
Discussion starter · #96 ·
Ad doesn't indicate this is totaled or salvage. 2007, $500, Jacksonville, FL
2007 Pontiac Solstice (no pics)

Sold as is. Car has front passenger side body damage. Engine runs great with only 98000 miles. Great parts car! You are responsible for moving car.

Discussion starter · #98 ·
This car doesn't say it's salvaged, I'm just assuming it is based on the price and it appears to be in a salvage yard.
06, Auto, Silver, Miles? $2,050, Davie FL

Discussion starter · #100 ·
81 - 100 of 143 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.