Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
you can check to see if your email address is part of the Facebook data breach or any other in the past. mine had 5 breaches but the Facebook data breach was not one of them.

haveibeenpwned.com

Bill

·
Premium Member
4,183 Posts
where is the supporting documentation/references that this site is legit ?

·
Super Moderator
8,191 Posts
where is the supporting documentation/references that this site is legit ?
HIBP is a pretty well respected website that was started by Australian web security consultant Troy Hunt.

·
Registered
288 Posts
you can check to see if your email address is part of the Facebook data breach or any other in the past. mine had 5 breaches but the Facebook data breach was not one of them.

haveibeenpwned.com

Bill
That site only gives you part of the story as it does not show the Facebook compromised phone numbers ... just email addresses.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That site only gives you part of the story as it does not show the Facebook compromised phone numbers ... just email addresses.

maybe not in your case but here is one from mine:

Compromised data: Email addresses, Employers, Geographic locations, Job titles, Names, Phone numbers, Social media profiles

Bill

·
Super Moderator
8,191 Posts
There is an option for entering a telephone number, are you saying that it doesn't work?

·
Registered
288 Posts
There is an option for entering a telephone number, are you saying that it doesn't work?
Saw it on the news just the other night. They said that the site is good at the showing compromised emails, but not the phone numbers. They were specifically talking about the Facebook breach.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts