Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am less than an hour away from the factory and i have only been watching this car for- what, maybe 2 years- and i went through all the EOP hoops and ( for you 1st allocation people) had a LOT OF LUCK on the day they opened GM computers to take orders.
made the detroit trip. a great weekend. 2 days on the road and 2 nites at the marriot to be part of an event (BTW i had a great time).
now i want the next event - and what would be cooler than picking it up at the factory and being able to give the line workers their props. anyone thinking like me?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I'll be there in 2.5 hours after the invite goes out :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
THAT would have been the better event. Factory fresh, but illegal to drive without state inspection sticker.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GNS said:
Corvette gets around it
we could have picked up our BMW at the factory in Germany and that's with import issues and shipping- a Delaware delivery has to be less complex than that.

·
Registered
936 Posts
cdb said:
we could have picked up our BMW at the factory in Germany and that's with import issues and shipping- a Delaware delivery has to be less complex than that.
As close as you are they should at least let your dealer go get it for you.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I hope they have factory pick-up by the time the coupe comes out. I'd do it, and I live in California. It'd be incredibly cool to drive it cross-country.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts