Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a possible route for a fall run, I was just wondering what dates people would be interested in that don't conflict with any other Sol/Sky plans (drive in movie etc)

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
As long as it is not on Thanksgiving weekend I will be able to make things work on my end. Thanksgiving weekend is when the Ohio meet is also....some of our gang might go to it?!?!?. Look forward to a "fall meet"!!!:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
end of Sept before the leaves drop... Sept 23rd or 30th?

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Either Sept. 23 or the 30th work for us ..... might be a little warmer to run on the 23rd , although might be better colours on the 30th. Where were you thinking of running to Lawrence?

·
Registered
742 Posts
23 I'm working that weekend, and 30 I'll be out of country... *tears*

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My schedule is quite busy for the next several weekends, I am leaning towards the 23rd. I can't promise anything right now, but I should know more in a couple of days.

I realize it would be short notice, but I hope things work out

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
My schedule is quite busy for the next several weekends, I am leaning towards the 23rd. I can't promise anything right now, but I should know more in a couple of days.

I realize it would be short notice, but I hope things work out
I can make this work on my end!:thumbs: Hope it comes together.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Late September should be OK, provided it doesn't clash with TTC annual British Car day (third Sunday of Sep.). Shall watch this site for further info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts