Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The FAQ thread should be easy to read so it should probably just be Q & A. If there are any comments about the FAQ we should probably start a separate thread?

Having said that, Bizz is correct there has been no official statement that there will not be an auto trans but the prelim specs only reference 5 speed manual so it would appear that auto is not an option to start with. Any thing can change I'm sure but that's the best assumption we can draw for now. I changed the wording of the answer to reflect this.

·
Registered
281 Posts
mceb said:
The FAQ thread should be easy to read so it should probably just be Q & A. If there are any comments about the FAQ we should probably start a separate thread?

Having said that, Bizz is correct there has been no official statement that there will not be an auto trans but the prelim specs only reference 5 speed manual so it would appear that auto is not an option to start with. Any thing can change I'm sure but that's the best assumption we can draw for now. I changed the wording of the answer to reflect this.
ahhh. whew, i thought i had missed something. thanks for the clarification. :thumbs

EDIT: i baleeted my post in the other thread. :smile

1 - 3 of 3 Posts