Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I was going to try and setup a movie night for the opening of Fast & Furious 4! It opens April 3 in Deer Park.

I was thinking something simple like maybe meet for pizza first and then all drive over to the movie theatre together.

Regal Deer Park Stadium 16 & IMAX
455 Commack Road
Deer Park, NY 11729
(631) 243-4584

Regal Deer Park Stadium 16 & IMAX Showtimes and Tickets

Who wants to share popcorn?:lurk:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I would like to share popcorn with you...:lurk: but I'd have to take a 17 hours trip.:lol:

·
Registered
601 Posts
working on the 3rd...:(

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the date/time isn't set in stone. Let's pick a date/time that's good for most people. Are you off at all that weekend Gino? Spiky, I know you are coaching what is good for you?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Off on the Sat 4th...

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Sorry Can't Do .:(

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you guys want to go opening weekend or would another day work? Gino can't go Friday and Gary can't go Saturday. I wouldn't like to do this without Gary as he is the one that gave me the information.

Let me know what you guys think for the following Saturday?

P.S. Sebast I'll save you a seat in case you change your mind!

·
Registered
41 Posts
opening night is actually Midnight on Thursday or 12am Friday morning....I can't find anyone game for that:brentil:

Saturday, I will be in The Fast & Furious Car Show at The AMC Loews Theater in New Brunswick, NJ from 2pm - 10pm...

But I still game to catch a midnight show in the NY/LI/NJ area:willy::willy:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OK, maybe not midnight during the work week! :eek: I'd really like to at least go opening weekend... :D
Okay, here is my final answer... Saturday, April 4th 7:45 pm.

During the week I will try and figure out a meet spot so we can all roll in together just like the Fast & Furious!!! :yay:

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Sounds good Karen, I can do the 4th, but the 3rd is no good for me I have to pick up my parents at the airport. It wouldn't be very nice of me, if I left them there with no ride home.:lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts