Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a few pictures in the mail from the SP race along with a little video clip from the in car of an Evo that shows my GXP for a bit so I thought Id share....or attempt to anyway.

Enjoy,

Marty

and video clip

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
OK, this is the 2nd thread where it says it contains vids/pics, but nada, nothing, zilch, what am I missing (other than the obvious)?

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,480 Posts
OK, this is the 2nd thread where it says it contains vids/pics, but nada, nothing, zilch, what am I missing (other than the obvious)?
Marty is using photobucket.com as a host for the pics and video. Is there any chance that site is being blocked by your provider?

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Yeah, makes sense. Just wasn't sure why sometimes I see pics and sometimes nada.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That is awesome! Thanks for sharing your video and pics, looks like a pretty competitive race.

I just got bit by the Road Racing bug two months ago. Got a mini school driving session at Harris Hill Road in San Marcos, Texas and took my stock 2011 Corvette Grandsport out there. It was a blast! So I decided to pick up a Solstice GXP 5spd and I am looking at purchasing a smooth line hard top so I can start tracking it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice, good luck. I don't know much about GXPs but I do know a bit about racing. If you have any questions let me know.

Marty

1 - 8 of 8 Posts