Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hum...this article seems to imply that a Solstice commercial will debut during this weekend's final four?

Here's the blurb (rest of article is on other stuff):
FINAL FOUR: Two local advertising and marketing firms will make unique contributions to this weekend's festivities. Coreaudiovisual produced and edited an edgy new TV commercial to debut on the broadcast of the games that will introduce the two-seat Pontiac Solstice roadster. The ad features a voice-over by actor Matt Dillon. ...
Link: http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/business/columnists.nsf/martinvanderwerf/story/AF12E503E04E2DFE86256FD50037BB52?OpenDocument

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
FINAL FOUR: Two local advertising and marketing firms will make unique contributions to this weekend's festivities. Coreaudiovisual produced and edited an edgy new TV commercial to debut on the broadcast of the games that will introduce the two-seat Pontiac Solstice roadster. The ad features a voice-over by actor Matt Dillon. ...
Why did I read that as Cardiovascular? Wonder if the commercial will increase the heart rate? :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
What channel and what time slot, I'm going to go fire up the DVR to record it when I get home. :D

solli4me said:
Why did I read that as Cardiovascular? Wonder if the commercial will increase the heart rate? :lol:
It's already raising mine and I haven't even seen it yet. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I'll answer myself. :D
CBS April 2nd at 6pm.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
mceb said:
Hum...this article seems to imply that a Solstice commercial will debut during this weekend's final four?

Here's the blurb (rest of article is on other stuff):

Link: http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/business/columnists.nsf/martinvanderwerf/story/AF12E503E04E2DFE86256FD50037BB52?OpenDocument
Seems I read somewhere else about a Solstice connection with the final four. This must be it! Gosh, Final Four this weedend (even without the Badgers) and DVD at dealers on Monday (maybe), Oh anticipation! :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Anybody have a better idea of the exact timing of the commercial? I'd rather not record several hours if I don't have to. Ideally, we could narrow it down to a half-hour range.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pwr66569 said:
Anybody have a better idea of the exact timing of the commercial? I'd rather not record several hours if I don't have to. Ideally, we could narrow it down to a half-hour range.
Me too. Hope dealers get a broadcast e-mail or something tomorrow telling them what time. That would be cool.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Seems like I saw some Pontiac commercial on about the Final Four or something earlier today.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If somebody records it and posts it....I'll host it. I remember that being a problem here last time when another commercial was available.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
The only Pontiac commercial I saw during the NCAA was for the G6, with the announcers Dick Vitale and Greg Gumbel.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Looks like it's posted from pontiac.com now. There's a link in another thread from today.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I'm recording the game ... would appreciate it if somebody could take note of the time the commercial comes on and post it so I can fast-forward to the right spot.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pwr66569 said:
I'm recording the game ... would appreciate it if somebody could take note of the time the commercial comes on and post it so I can fast-forward to the right spot.
7:25 EST the rest of the country got their first look at the Solstice on TV.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Solstice commercial

I don't think anyone else posted this yet but did anyone else see the commercial for the Solstice today? It made my day! :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
saw commercial (p.s.)

I just checked the DVR to watch it again and it was in the first game and the score was 37/38, about 15min left in the second half.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Kinda disappointing if you ask me. The car looked great! Don't get me wrong, but no action, it's just sitting there with special effects going off. Why couldn't somebody be driving it and opening and closing the top. But, it was still great seeing something of the car!!! :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts