Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

What is your final status after the Solstice/Apprentice/EOP/1st 1000

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that the confirmation calls have been or are near completion, it is time to take a final tally.

Please input your final status in the poll - thanks

NOTE: This is a re-poll. Sorry for the confusion, I submitted the same poll previously, but accidentally made it anonymous. PLEASE re-vote if you've voted already. Thanks :cheers:

·
Registered
177 Posts
1 call but...

I received the first call last thursday 04/26 and have yet to get a second call. HOWEVER... I called the 'Momentum EOP' number with a question, and while on the line the young lady said I DID qualify and still should get a call. Also it appears that color/option changes can still be made. :)

·
Premium Member
10,471 Posts
suki said:
I was told by the dealer that I was one of the 1000, but still waiting for call.
Sorry Suki, but that dealer most be confuse, maybe is his allocation what he could be telling you.

·
Registered
120 Posts
bigjon

Heres a question, can anybody answer?

I was an EOP 1000 with a time stamp of 1:37:39 CDT. I was also disqualified for GM family reasons. Do I have to start over or am I now on the "wait list" since GM employees are not excluded? Can anybody answer?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
bigjon said:
Heres a question, can anybody answer?

I was an EOP 1000 with a time stamp of 1:37:39 CDT. I was also disqualified for GM family reasons. Do I have to start over or am I now on the "wait list" since GM employees are not excluded? Can anybody answer?
Wait list is for EOP all over again so if you disqualified you need to go into a dealer's regular allocation. Check with your dealer and see where you stand in that regard. Since you fell out of EOP he should help you out.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
1st 1000 wait list? No. Dealer's wait list or first 4 month allocation? Maybe...

bigjon said:
Here's a question, can anybody answer?

The EOP First 1000 Exclusive Retail Orders are closed to GM insiders (I'm using a generic term for those excluded; don't flame me with corrections, see other threads for details) pursuant to the program rules that participants who registered on the www.pontiac.com/apprentice web site agreed to by clicking the check box at the time they registered.

There are two wait lists we are discussing.
  1. The www.solstice1000.com wait list for the First 1000 Exclusive Retail Orders.
  2. Your dealer's individual wait list for his first 4 month allocation units.
As mceb mentions, the wait list for the First 1000 Exclusive Retail Orders is restricted the same way the 1st 1000 confirmation list is. However, the dealer's wait list, or participation in the Early Order Program using their first 4 month allocation (GM is calling the first 4 month allocations part of the Early Order Program) is not restricted in the same way: GM insiders can order from dealers' first 4 month allocation.

You can check with your dealer. Your AutoBook order can be sent via satellite into the VOM system and the dealer can place the resultant VOM entry against his allocation. If the dealer you chose doesn't have any cars for the first 4 months, then you can still call other dealers and may be able to find one that hasn't already placed orders against all of their allocation units.

Hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts