Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew this would happen. I've been down in New Orleans with the 82nd Airborne cleaning things up and I get the call.... I'm flying back tomorrow to pick her up. Wife went to look at her today. She says it's beautiful.

Anyone in the Pinehurst, NC area who wants a look - go to TobyWells on US 1 in Southern Pines.

BTW, only 28 miles on her.

Rick

·
Registered
210 Posts
:party: :party: Congrats! Pictures please....... ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank God she waited. I picked it up this morning and it's absolutely gorgeous... We went to Wal-mart for a minute and parked out in the back 40. When we got back to the car, there was a lady in her car just staring at it. She wanted all the info on it and was heading to the dealer to buy one. I didn't have the heart to tell her that it would be a year before she got one.. .:)

·
Registered
179 Posts
putrfixr said:
Thank God she waited. I picked it up this morning and it's absolutely gorgeous... We went to Wal-mart for a minute and parked out in the back 40. When we got back to the car, there was a lady in her car just staring at it. She wanted all the info on it and was heading to the dealer to buy one. I didn't have the heart to tell her that it would be a year before she got one.. .:)
Congrats! I know you were just worried she might want to buy yours on the spot if she knew she'd have to wait so long.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.