Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Finally - #89 is in

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  WannaSolstice 
#1 ·
I knew this would happen. I've been down in New Orleans with the 82nd Airborne cleaning things up and I get the call.... I'm flying back tomorrow to pick her up. Wife went to look at her today. She says it's beautiful.

Anyone in the Pinehurst, NC area who wants a look - go to TobyWells on US 1 in Southern Pines.

BTW, only 28 miles on her.

Rick

#2 ·
:party: :party: Congrats! Pictures please....... ;)

#8 ·
Thank God she waited. I picked it up this morning and it's absolutely gorgeous... We went to Wal-mart for a minute and parked out in the back 40. When we got back to the car, there was a lady in her car just staring at it. She wanted all the info on it and was heading to the dealer to buy one. I didn't have the heart to tell her that it would be a year before she got one.. .:)

#9 ·
putrfixr said:
Thank God she waited. I picked it up this morning and it's absolutely gorgeous... We went to Wal-mart for a minute and parked out in the back 40. When we got back to the car, there was a lady in her car just staring at it. She wanted all the info on it and was heading to the dealer to buy one. I didn't have the heart to tell her that it would be a year before she got one.. .:)
Congrats! I know you were just worried she might want to buy yours on the spot if she knew she'd have to wait so long.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.