Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
CONGRATS!!!

:party: :party: :party: :party:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
ggittyupp said:
Vin 2394 finally arrived in California last night!! I got to see it in the shop, but I don't get to take possession until Monday. It's going to be a long weekend. But I took a lot of pictures of it, so I have "something"!! :)



http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/31422552043.jpg&s=x11

(I hope I attached the picture right)
CONGRATS!!!!


:party: :party: :party:

Why you waiting untill Monday ? You should get it today.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
:cheers: :cheers: :party: :party: You must feel like a celebrity!

You will love this Car!

Have fun! Mitch
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
deluke said:
CONGRATS!!!!


:party: :party: :party:

Why you waiting untill Monday ? You should get it today.
Dealer says "he has no one to prep it", so he will rope it off with a sold sign until Monday. I think he just wants to show it off. But that's OK they are friends of ours. It's just going to be more waiting!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,135 Posts
ggittyupp said:
Dealer says "he has no one to prep it", so he will rope it off with a sold sign until Monday. I think he just wants to show it off. But that's OK they are friends of ours. It's just going to be more waiting!!
Ya, must want to show it off because it looks preped to me.
 

·
LOST SOL
Joined
·
4,675 Posts
Congrats on the ride! :party: BTW ... I guess I will call it a night @ post #1000. ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,463 Posts
Congratulations enjoy your new car. :party:
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
3,468 Posts
ggittyupp said:
Vin 2394 finally arrived in California last night!! I got to see it in the shop, but I don't get to take possession until Monday. It's going to be a long weekend. But I took a lot of pictures of it, so I have "something"!! :)

QUOTE]
Congrats! Sweet looking ride and a fine looking young family. Enjoy!

--Chemist (head of a fine looking old family :lol: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
173 Posts
Congrats! Adding more Sol to California! I received ours October 17th.
Where in No Cal are you located?

Dave
Modesto
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Duner said:
Congrats! Adding more Sol to California! I received ours October 17th.
Where in No Cal are you located?

Dave
Modesto
Thanks! We are in Vacaville.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top