Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How ironic can life be??...I live in Detroit...and everybody I know has seen a SOlstice on the road...Except ME!!.... UNTIL TODAY...

The day of The Summer Solstice... :)

In front of GM HQ...

I was late for an appointment flying westbound on E.Jefferson (downtown Detroit)...and there it was...going east on E.Jefferson...it was past me before it registered in my mind what it was...

I must say, it definately caught my eye!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Looks AWESOME in the rearview mirror too... :cool:

We are going to be a bunch of happy "Solemates", :cheers: when this baby comes out!! :yesnod: :yesnod:

·
Registered
511 Posts
The first one I see ,I hope is my own.
Im sure the same for everyone.
Summer has to last a little longer, so I can drive home with the top down.

·
Registered
162 Posts
SOL MIO said:
How ironic can life be??...I live in Detroit...and everybody I know has seen a SOlstice on the road...Except ME!!.... UNTIL TODAY...

The day of The Summer Solstice... :)

In front of GM HQ...

I was late for an appointment flying westbound on E.Jefferson (downtown Detroit)...and there it was...going east on E.Jefferson...it was past me before it registered in my mind what it was...

I must say, it definately caught my eye!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Looks AWESOME in the rearview mirror too... :cool:

We are going to be a bunch of happy "Solemates", :cheers: when this baby comes out!! :yesnod: :yesnod:
Did you hear the exhaust?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately, I had my tunes cranked up...

If I had not been late for my appt., I would have pulled a U-turn to catch him!!

And yes, I carry a audio recorder with me...so when I do catch up to one, I'll be sure to record the exhaust... :yesnod:

·
Registered
44 Posts
They are everywhere in Clarkston! I even saw a car-hauler load of them driving down woodward. I drove home for about 5 miles next to a black one on I-75 yesterday. I probably see 1 ever 2 days or so. I just don't know how many are the same car.

I haven't heard one get on it yet, but cruising, or normal acceleration there is no exhaust note whatsoever. But that's to be expected for a production vehicle. If an after market exhaust is available at the time, I will be pulling my stock exhaust off the day I take delivery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts