Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the Richmond VA metro area and I call the dealerships in this area about every other day to see if they have a Solstice. Finally, on Wed night a dealership about 6 miles from me got one in. I went to see it on Thursday morning. They were detailing it for the owner to pick it up that evening. I was absoutely floored when I saw it. IT IS STUNNING!!! It's like looking at a beautiful woman and you can't take your eyes off off of her. Everybody was right that had seen one and said it looks better in person. I didn't even touch it. The guy that was detailing let me look inside and opened the trunk. The trunk space isn't as bad as I thought. The inside is very nice. This one was black with black leather, just like the one I ordered. I was concerned about ordering black, but now that I have seen it I'm very happy with my choice. Again, this car is beautifu and to me it rates as one of the best looking cars I have ever seen, especially in this price point. By looking at it there is no way you would think it costs $20,000. You would think it would be in the price bracket of $35-40K. There was only one negative in seeing it and that was I had to leave, and now I'm depressed that I have to continue to wait. After seeing this car, I want it more than ever. It will definitely be worth the wait!!! Those of you that give up will kick yourself later for not waiting.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
It's the curves that don't come through in pictures but really pop in real life.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts