Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
Share away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Excelsior,
This may be a dumb question but how were you able to get plates so quick? In Utah it would take 3 to 4 weeks.

Just curious, thought maybe I would start a conspiracy thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,293 Posts
H2o said:
Excelsior,
This may be a dumb question but how were you able to get plates so quick? In Utah it would take 3 to 4 weeks.

Just curious, thought maybe I would start a conspiracy thread.
In Maryland you can get them directly from some dealerships at the time of purchase/pick-up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,406 Posts
H2o said:
Excelsior,
This may be a dumb question but how were you able to get plates so quick? In Utah it would take 3 to 4 weeks.

Just curious, thought maybe I would start a conspiracy thread.

Sold a car previously and handed the plates to the dealer a few weeks ago. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
I love the look of the car from the side with the top up. It gives the appearance of a chopped top. Is it okay seeing out with the top up?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
Excelsior said:
You can see most excellent. Just if you get used to looking up when the top is down, you will only find disappointment if this is donw with the top up. ;)
Thanks, I thought it was probably okay. And you're right, After you've had the top down on a convertible it's just not the same with the top up!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
4,592 Posts
Editguy said:
Thanks, I thought it was probably okay. And you're right, After you've had the top down on a convertible it's just not the same with the top up!
word!

(I was on another forum the other day that I don't frequent, and they have a emoticon for "word", and it was used very liberally, I got a kick out of it :lol: ).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
RODEO said:
word!

(I was on another forum the other day that I don't frequent, and they have a emoticon for "word", and it was used very liberally, I got a kick out of it :lol: ).
You need to find it so we can get it for here!
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top