Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got to see a Solstice in person, with the top up. I have pictures if it is okay to share them here and anyone would like to see them... :cool:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Share away.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Dream Seeker said:
I can get to the Gallery, but how do I add my pics to it? Grrr...!
Don't think you can. You can put them on putfile and then post the links here.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Dream Seeker said:
I can get to the Gallery, but how do I add my pics to it? Grrr...!
Did you fall asleep? We would love to see them!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Excelsior,
This may be a dumb question but how were you able to get plates so quick? In Utah it would take 3 to 4 weeks.

Just curious, thought maybe I would start a conspiracy thread.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
H2o said:
Excelsior,
This may be a dumb question but how were you able to get plates so quick? In Utah it would take 3 to 4 weeks.

In Maryland you can get them directly from some dealerships at the time of purchase/pick-up.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry folks, my internet crashed this afternoon and I just got back on. Can someone tell me the quickest way to post my pics?
thanks!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
H2o said:
Excelsior,

Sold a car previously and handed the plates to the dealer a few weeks ago. :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I love the look of the car from the side with the top up. It gives the appearance of a chopped top. Is it okay seeing out with the top up?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Excelsior said:
You can see most excellent. Just if you get used to looking up when the top is down, you will only find disappointment if this is donw with the top up. ;)
Thanks, I thought it was probably okay. And you're right, After you've had the top down on a convertible it's just not the same with the top up!

·
4,592 Posts
Editguy said:
Thanks, I thought it was probably okay. And you're right, After you've had the top down on a convertible it's just not the same with the top up!
word!

(I was on another forum the other day that I don't frequent, and they have a emoticon for "word", and it was used very liberally, I got a kick out of it :lol: ).

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
RODEO said:
word!

(I was on another forum the other day that I don't frequent, and they have a emoticon for "word", and it was used very liberally, I got a kick out of it :lol: ).
You need to find it so we can get it for here!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts