Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone ever used e-loan for financing? it looks attractive on the website. get a "power check" and be able to better negotiate a price since you can write a check on the spot. perhaps that could move you up on the dealers list a bit since they will have cash in hand?? if anyone has ever used this service i'd like to hear your thoughts on their service. my dealer is giving preferred orders to those who make deposits ahead of those that don't.

thanks

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
want my solstice said:
has anyone ever used e-loan for financing? it looks attractive on the website. get a "power check" and be able to better negotiate a price since you can write a check on the spot. perhaps that could move you up on the dealers list a bit since they will have cash in hand?? if anyone has ever used this service i'd like to hear your thoughts on their service. my dealer is giving preferred orders to those who make deposits ahead of those that don't.

thanks
I have an e-loan for my son's car. Worked great when I walked into the dealer cash in hand. Got a better interest rate bcz payment is auto w/d from your bank acct. thus no late pays.
You won't negotiate a better price - people are begging for this car.
Don't think that will get you moved up on the list tho.

Just put down a $500 deposit, get on the preferred list and wait like the rest of us!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MomsSol said:
I have an e-loan for my son's car. Worked great when I walked into the dealer cash in hand. Got a better interest rate bcz payment is auto w/d from your bank acct. thus no late pays.
You won't negotiate a better price - people are begging for this car.
Don't think that will get you moved up on the list tho.

Just put down a $500 deposit, get on the preferred list and wait like the rest of us!

don't have a problem with waiting. my mortgate is paid off in 14 months and i planned on waiting until then to buy the solstice. when i heard there is a 8+ month waiting period i said what the heck, why not order now, time car arrives mortgage will almost be paid off. my dealer has 17 people who have ordered but only 3 of us have made deposits so he says we will get preference over those who don't want to make deposits.

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
At least you will have your price locked in by ordering now and not later.
Hope your patience holds out ;)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
want my solstice said:

thanks
I used Capital one Blank Check. It works the same way, they send you a blank check you make out to the dealer. I got 5 1/4. And they approve you in min's.You apply on line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts