Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
deep #240 arrived yesterday but I have been too busy to
pass the word.
:) :) :)
64GTO called me from the dealer yesterday to tell me my car
was here. After getting it cleaned and waxed, he rode with me to
a nearby restaurant where he and his wife treated my wife and I to dinner.

We were blown away by the reaction of everyone that saw it.

The big test came today when I went to load my golf clubs in the trunk.
I held my breath and was truly amazed that my bag actully fit and
the trunk lid was closed. I do have to raise the top a little to put it
in, but that is a small sacrifice.

Thanks to all of you for providing both great support and info through
your comments on this forum.

We did order the toonneau cover and saw it yesterday but did not want to wait any longer. It is really nice and will be installed this week.

THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME CAR AND I HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIRS
SOON.

·
Registered
417 Posts
finell, congrats. i hope you will let us know how the tonneau install goes. are you having the dealer install it?. i know you have to be brave because i believe you have to drill holes in the body. id do love the look and practicallity of those covers ;)

·
2,574 Posts
Good Luck, Finely. When you get the time (take your time :) ) tell us more about the tonneau once it's installed. Like to know if you're satisfied with it, the way it attaches etc. but for now, burn some fuel. :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Congrats :cheers: Looking forward to see how your Deep looks with the toonneau cover.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! Pics with the cover would be great! Enjoy the weekend and drive it everywhere.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Not to open another "golf bag" debate, but lets see some pictures of your hot new ride and your clubs! :)

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I'll post a few pics when I get home next week. On first attempt with my bag was a little tight. I didn't have time to mess with it too much before I left for vacation. Mine is standard walking bag but I have a bunch of pockets and flaps and compartments which creates the issue. Main part of the bag fits (including the woods) but the all those pockets and flaps get caught. Best bet for a bag is probably an ultra light weight walking bag because they have only 1 or 2 compartments (ogio or sun mountain).

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
My tennis racquet bag fits perfectly ... in fact, I can fit two pretty easily! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts