Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Frosty said:
It does work well as an avatar.
Frosty, if you have a graphics package you could add some color to the outline of the car.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
dlent said:
Might be a bit nicer if they included some sort of wording like..... "Designed and built for xxxxxx". Also if they included the actual VIN Sequence.
There is a good chance that the window sticker will have your name on it. I know DCX does that, if a vehicle is ordered for a specific customer "custom built for___________" appears on the sticker.

·
Registered
133 Posts
dlent said:
Might be a bit nicer if they included some sort of wording like..... "Designed and built for xxxxxx". Also if they included the actual VIN Sequence.
It almost looks to me like it says "1 of 1000", as if a numbered print.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
mceb said:
Frosty, if you have a graphics package you could add some color to the outline of the car.

At least they didn't put "First 1000" in big bold vinyl letters on the side of the car!

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
PAS22 said:
At least they didn't put "First 1000" in big bold vinyl letters on the side of the car!
uuuggghh, that would have been bad.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Josh D said:
It will be on the dash on the left hand side of the radio
Does the buyer have an option on the placement of that badge?
I don't want mine there. :nonod:
I want mine attached to my custom Solstice cap. :yesnod:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ill agree and say it looks fairly goofy in those pics, to me it looks out of place in the design of the car, it looks like they laser cut some mirrored plastic and stuck it to the dash, I figured they might take more care making it look more a part of the car :( at least I dont feel so bad about getting one of the first 1000 though

·
Registered
178 Posts
achieftain said:
There is a good chance that the window sticker will have your name on it. I know DCX does that, if a vehicle is ordered for a specific customer "custom built for___________" appears on the sticker.
I got that for my PT Cruiser. It was a nice, unexpected touch.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
That's one ugly monkey butt looking mass produced decal...I would rather have it mounted under the 1/18 replica solstice model that they are giving as a free gift. I want something that looks a little bit more crafted for the solstice with the vin number or something unique on it. I must say, I like the idea of the customer's name on it with the vin number!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Since this post first came out, didn't they announce they are putting the VIN number under the 1/18 replica? Cool....

21 - 34 of 34 Posts