Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Well dang! It was just a suggestion. But uh... how bout those custom user titles? :D

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Troy, your avatar seems to sum it up. :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
dori-san said:
Well dang! It was just a suggestion. But uh... how bout those custom user titles? :D
excellent idea, and btw i wuz wondering what they found? (exactly that is) :glol: :glol: :glol:

couldn't be cars in their driveways....

·
Registered
316 Posts
Thanks Troy!

I just saw "National Treasure" on DVD this week and with this title of "Founding Member" I kinda feel like we all ought to sign some parchment document declaring our desire to be independent from dull driving and own a Solsitce. :lol:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Can we First Thousand buyers get the First 1000 title now? Or has that been retired?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
There was a lot of confusion. This should take care of it. Nice job Troy!

I think this thread can be a sticky for a little while, so everyone sees... ;)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Troy Roberts said:
...called Founding Members. Seems there was too much confusion with the first 1000 Solstice program.

:cheers:
Since no one has gotten a vehicle yet I think first 1000 member sounds better. We will all be founding members when we get our first round of cars! ;)

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
crj1949 said:
Can we First Thousand buyers get the First 1000 title now? Or has that been retired?
Put that info in your signature (first 1000 buyer).

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Solstick said:
Thanks Troy!

I just saw "National Treasure" on DVD this week and with this title of "Founding Member" I kinda feel like we all ought to sign some parchment document declaring our desire to be independent from dull driving and own a Solsitce. :lol:
Oh, cool. Secret handshakes and decoder rings. "D-R-I-N-K-M-O-R-E-O-V-A-L-T-I-N-E :lol:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Solstick said:
Thanks Troy!

Funny! The first image that popped into my mind was that we should all be sitting around in ruffled shirts and powdered white wigs, signing OUR Declaration of Independence.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident,
that all men shall not pay more than MSRP,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Fast Driving, the Wind in Their Hair, and the pursuit of Solstices..." :lol:

·
Registered
316 Posts
dengel said:
Funny! The first image that popped into my mind was that we should all be sitting around in ruffled shirts and powdered white wigs, signing OUR Declaration of Independence.

that among these are Fast Driving, the Wind in Their Hair, and the pursuit of Solstices..." :lol:
:agree:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I literally laughed out loud at this one!

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...the more they stay the same

Troy Roberts said:
...called Founding Members. Seems there was too much confusion with the first 1000 Solstice program.

:cheers:
well it's fitting that such things should keep changing...just like the projected production dates of the solstice. maybe it was meant to be a winter solstice all along. :(

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
dengel said:
I like that, Solstice synonymous with happiness. But are you proposing that women to pay more than MSRP to prevent it from becoming a "chick car"? :)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
DreamerDave said:
I like that, Solstice synonymous with happiness. But are you proposing that women to pay more than MSRP to prevent it from becoming a "chick car"? :)
No ... they shouldn't be buying a car anyway ... their husbands should be doing that for them. Hahahaha :lol:

(I'm kidding ... I'm kidding ... please, no lynching mob.) :willy:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
DreamerDave said:
But are you proposing that women to pay more than MSRP to prevent it from becoming a "chick car"? :)
I thought about that, but didn't want to sound like one of those uber-feminists who get offended by any use of a masculine term. I am willing to accept the use of the term "man" as a generic term equivalent to "all people of the human race" without trying to re-write the dictionary. ;)

And MY Solstice will be a chick car, in so much as I, a chick, will be the only one driving it! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
You go girl.....vrooom....vrrrroooommm

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
SlySol said:
No ... they shouldn't be buying a car anyway ... their husbands should be doing that for them. Hahahaha :lol:

(I'm kidding ... I'm kidding ... please, no lynching mob.) :willy:

SLYSOL

Whats mine is mine and whats his is mine. Only kidding

1 - 19 of 19 Posts