1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
That didn't last long

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Dammit, a day late & a dollar short. Seems like a lot of the 1st 1000 stuff is hard to come by, especially the Skagen Solstice watch.

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Dam ! I was sure you grabbed that Chop I was just on looking for Woodward Dream Cruise stuff and another Envious Solstice diecast and would have snatched that up for you had I seen it .Great price I wonder if anyone on the forum picked it up . RedOne the reason you don't see these things is that they were given out to the 1st 1000 original owners as part of a package there are threads that show the items , pretty interesting .

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Even tho I dot have my GXP anymore I still collect solstice stuff and this is the only thing I don't have

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
I've got a couple things including the car the stuff comes up every once and awhile and it's snatched up pretty quick

·
Premium Member
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First 1000 related stuff that came with the car pops up on Ebay about bi-monthly. A few week ago there was this...

First 1000 stuff that did not come with the car pops up about bi-weekly. At the moment there is an Ebay auction (already online for months) for a First 1000 Dealer Display .

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Red not sure how you're posting pics, but I can't get any of them to expand.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,607 Posts
Red not sure how you're posting pics, but I can't get any of them to expand.
When that happens, try to reload the page. I'm finding that as this version of the BBS software ages, it is not as responsive as it used to be.

This version was fairly extensively modified before the owner sold it to Auto Guide, and there isn't anyone at Auto Guide that knows how to support any of those changes.

:dunno:

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Dam ! I was sure you grabbed that Chop
:thumbs: Sting, I didn't want to say anything until I received it. It's in excellent condition and has never been opened. Thanks to RedOne07 for posting this. This is one item that wasn't included when we picked up our1st 1000 back in 2011, and I've been searching for a replacement ever since. The lesson I learned was always check you receive everything you were told you received...before you pay and drive away.

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
:thumbs::thumbs: Chop glad to see you finally got one cause we know how hard they are to come by I still have my friend who has a model and diecast car business on the look out for one .

·
Registered
7,469 Posts
Well I almost didn't buy it because of the price, but then I asked myself when was the last time I'd seen one offered. Visa here I come. Now if I could just find a Skagen Solstice watch....

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Chop that's a good price I paid 200 for mine a couple of years ago and you just don't see these things very often .I missed out on the hat ,T shirt ,package that Red had listed I would have bought that in a heartbeat .

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have all the "things" that came with the First Pontiac Solstice Roadsters as I owned #725. I even have the Dealer Hanging Sign that they had in the dealership.
Any OFFERS for ALL?

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
How about a picture of everything you have?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts