Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The package that we were suppose to receive last week was deliverd today
by Fedex.

The package included a Solstice Hat (dark blue or black) a large poster plus a brief cover sheet which stated my 2006 Solstice is anticipated to arrive at my dealership by the fourth quarter or sooner and that I would be contacted by email,phone or mail each month to provide me with updates and other important information.

·
Registered
479 Posts
congratulations

Haven't received mine yet but that is good news, thanks for the post.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I didnt get any email, voucher for hat, package, or anything yet. :cryin:

Is this something for EOP orders, regular orders, wait list, or what?

I feeling left out. boohoo.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This package is for the EOP first 1000 only, according to the cover letter.
No voucher involved, the hat itself was delivered to me.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Awesome! Glad to hear there's actually something coming. I had pretty much given up on the idea that we were getting anything more than that fold-up poster that came last week. I got a little excited when I heard a delivery guy ring the bell earlier today, but it turns out he was just dropping off an investment packet that I had requested. Very disappointing.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Can you tell if the hat makes any mention of the "First 1000 Produced" or is it the same as what's offered on SolsticeStuff.com?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is the same black hat that is sold on SolsticeStuff.com

·
Registered
95 Posts
Got mine

I just got my hat and poster. Hat is nice, but poster is kind of lame. The folds make it useless and the view is not that attractive. At least a car is on the way by "October or sooner." :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
SlySol said:
Yeah, it's the same hat ... but was it one of the first 1000 hats made? :lol:
What about creases or waves in the material? Does it fit right? :lol:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Sol Deep said:
What about creases or waves in the material? Does it fit right? :lol:
It tends to leak around the ears when it rains. Hahaha ... sorry this is too much fun. I'll try to stop threadjacking now.

·
Registered
479 Posts
got mine

Received hat and poster today, plus letter saying they will keep us informed monthly. :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
del_utz said:
Received hat and poster today, plus letter saying they will keep us informed monthly. :)

Same story! but did anybody have a number marked with a blk. sharpie on the outside of the box (mine number was 300)? Also, just checking if the customer number on the FedEx lable was the same for all (mine 11767#). I may be reading things into all the hype, but its worth a try.

·
Registered
479 Posts
SolTex said:
Same story! but did anybody have a number marked with a blk. sharpie on the outside of the box (mine number was 300)? Also, just checking if the customer number on the FedEx lable was the same for all (mine 11767#). I may be ready things into all the hype, but its worth a try.
In black sharpie I had 6-690, customer #158633

·
Registered
936 Posts
I don't think those numbers have anything to do with what number car we will have. when I got my hat the letter had the name of a dealer other than where I got my car so I called the number to check it out, they have it straight but while I had them on the phone I asked if they could tell what number my car would be and she said they do not have that info. The lady did say they will be getting build dates set probably the middle of this month and then they would be able to let us know what number we would have.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts