Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of the First 1000 received their package from Pontiac this week(week of 05/30/05), per their e-mail of 05/27/05?

·
Premium Member
10,407 Posts
I have not as of yesterday.

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Nope...

Why shouldn't the first 1,000 mailing be delayed just like the car?

·
Registered
251 Posts
No :(

·
Registered
515 Posts
Nada

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nothing here either. My Dad did receive a form that said he could get a free hat. He received the free hat with a note that said, thank you for ordering the new Pontiac Solstice, here is your gift - and he's not even on the wait list!!!! Here, I'm one of the 1st 1,000 and I didn't get the hat form. UGH. OH well, patience is a virtue.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Nothing yet!

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
No packet, no hat, no production date as yet. I got the calls, e-mails and one mailing. Tried to get the dealer banner for the Solstice but he discarded it.

Sly, steel/sand.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Has anyone that is a 1st 1000 received this? All the post I have noticed have been from others. Maybe they think getting the car first is good enough and they are trying to keep the others interested in the mean time.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Dogtown said:
Has anyone that is a 1st 1000 received this? All the post I have noticed have been from others. Maybe they think getting the car first is good enough and they are trying to keep the others interested in the mean time.

Funny...I was just thinking the same thing...

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Nothing but the e-mail.......

Got the e-mail promising the package but nothing else so far

Stamp 2:35....Deep, 2-tone interior

1 - 20 of 53 Posts