Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

What is your First 1000 VIN?


  • Total voters
    323
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please enter only after you have recieved word from your dealer or Pontiac to what you actual first 1000 VIN is. This Poll is for the first 1000 cars only.

Be patience all. The VIN's are coming very soon...

Let the fun begin!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
My dealer checked on when we will get our vins after I told her that they had said that we would be getting them soon. They told her that the dealer would be invoiced for the car 2 week prior to delivery and at that time we will know what the vin will be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has anyone ask the dealer to check Solstice1000.com website lately? There may be information about delivery and VIN posted there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
Delnari said:
Has anyone ask the dealer to check Solstice1000.com website lately? There may be information about delivery and VIN posted there.
Check my post just above yours. My dealer got that info from Solstice HQ.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
will be one of the last

when dealer put my order in he forgot to include the air conditioning. When I found out he had to redo order. They told him that I would be moved towards the end of the line. It bites but will still get the car sometime in Sept.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,901 Posts
madchemist65 said:
when dealer put my order in he forgot to include the air conditioning. When I found out he had to redo order. They told him that I would be moved towards the end of the line. It bites but will still get the car sometime in Sept.
Just because you're at the end of the line does not mean you'll get a VIN at the end of the line. Supposedly they're random the last I remember hearing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Primus said:
Why don't you just wait to post the poll until someone reports actually having a VIN?
I think some people already know and I wanted to get the poll open for them.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,206 Posts
OK, Del' Post has been reset, since HyPur has his VIN.

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE IN POLL UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR VIN.

FIRST 1000 ONLY, PLEASE. IF YOU ARE NOT A FIRST 1000, THEN GO AHEAD AND VOTE IN THAT CATEGORY.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
I called program HQ and she stated that our dealers aren't being given the "codes" as they have for other cars, that they are only given "in system" or "in transit". Does anyone know if this is true or not - as I've been seeing posts with #'s such as 3100, etc.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,206 Posts
Primus said:
There is a link at the top called "view poll results" that you can click on without voting.
Yes, I know, but it is a pain (especially if you are on dial-up) to have to click that additional link to see how a poll is doing. I'm lazy, and it's a simple solution...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
solsticeman said:
OK, Del' Post has been reset, since HyPur has his VIN.

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE IN POLL UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR VIN.

FIRST 1000 ONLY, PLEASE. IF YOU ARE NOT A FIRST 1000, THEN GO AHEAD AND VOTE IN THAT CATEGORY.
Thanks for your help. I hope everybody enjoys watching the numbers come in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looks like the cars are coming off the line in sequence. If I lived in Ohio I would be bugging my dealer right about now to check on my order.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Vin # 35

Got my solstice from the same place that Vin # 1 is going to and ours where the only 2 black ones out of three that were going there. how depressing. Oh well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
157 Posts
Vin #25

In transit, going to FL!
 
1 - 20 of 143 Posts
Top