Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes.. call me a moron. :) I just don't spend that much time in here to notice - but it seems that all of the first 1K cars have yet to be delivered. Is that true - that they STILL haven't finished building the first 1,000 cars?... after all this time?.. and they're still working on the first batch?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
The first 1000 have apparently been built, but it takes some time for them all to reach dealers. There was a handful that were held back at the factory too, which must have needed some extra work/repair/tweek. They should just about all be in transit by now.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
All are built, most are delivered. Still a few stragglers bringing up the rear.

·
Registered
141 Posts
mceb said:
All are built, most are delivered. Still a few stragglers bringing up the rear.
Any verifications that any post 1K cars have reach customers??

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
$$ISKING said:
Any verifications that any post 1K cars have reach customers??
Only EOP cars have been delivered as far as I know so far. LatinVenom is post EOP and his car is in shipping right now though. (Un)Fortunately he's in FL. Unfortunately because that's one of the longest places to ship to according to SD's chart. Fortunately because it lets me know how long it'll take my car to get here. :D

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
It looks like there are several cars on their way to Canada for our first Canadian deliveries as well. But I don't think we've had an official report of a Canadian delivery yet.

·
Registered
121 Posts
My sentiments exactly - I think there are mre then "a few stragglers bringing up the reear." Just my $0.02

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Maybe delivered was the wrong term...In transit? last we heard last week LD only saw 20 cars first-1000 left in plant. Would hope those 20 are gone by now too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts