Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

What is your current first allocation order status in VOMS?


  • Total voters
    33
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went from 3000 yesterday to 3400 today with a TPW of THIS WEEK! It seems like alot of members here have gotten the same news, though. I thought the system updated on Tuesdays only. How could my code have changed overnight from Tuesday to Wednesday?

Last week regular allocation orders started moving to 3100+. I was a bit disappointed to see mine sitting still while others moved along, but I figured that might be the price I pay for not going with a large-volume dealer. Needless to say I was surprised to hear from my dealer today that I'm now "in the 3400 club"

So, among those here slated for first 4-month cars, what is your current status, as of Sept 7th?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,844 Posts
2KWK4U said:
So, among those here slated for first 4-month cars, what is your current status, as of Sept 7th?
By making it such a hassle to finally drag a VOM number out of him, I haven't wanted to call to see if I've moved up the ladder. It'll get here when it gets here.

Status is still wishing I had a dealer as good as yours. Event code unknown.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eh.... I'm a boner

I hosed my vote in MY OWN POLL!!! Disregard my vote. I clicked "other than this week" and submit before I read my own options. Somebody slap me.

I feel for ya Dave. I should have put that as one of the poll options since I'm willing to bet you aren't the only one working with a lower-calibur dealer.

I should axe this whole thread and poll and start over. Ah well... it was my first poll. Is anybody ever really any good at these things their first time? (sure, your girlfriend may have TOLD you so, but REALLY??)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
905 Posts
I'll call up today in between classes and find out where mine sits.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,248 Posts
Congratulations!

2KWK4U said:
I went from 3000 yesterday to 3400 today with a TPW of THIS WEEK! It seems like alot of members here have gotten the same news, though. I thought the system updated on Tuesdays only. How could my code have changed overnight from Tuesday to Wednesday?
Congratulations! :thumbs:

That's great news. You were one of the first here on the solsticeforum to have posted a picture with you in the driver's seat, now, it looks like you're one of the earliest first 4 month allocation units. It looks like we will both get our machines in early October. :D

By the way, it was cool meeting you this last weekend. :cool: Thanks again for a wonderful BBQ! Had a lot of fun.

Again, congratulations--this is indeed really good news. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
600 Posts
My dealer gets updates on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Congrats on the news.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,512 Posts
Well, I got an email from cricket this morning, and he says I am still at 3000 as of 8/30.

I'm actually getting kind of worried, as I am a Zero Zipper, yet my code has not changed at all since last week, while regular allocation orders are moving to 3400. :(

I plan to stop by my dealer tonight, and have them look up my order while I am sitting there. Maybe they can call someone higher up in GM to see what the deal is for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
I just got an eMail from my salesman and apparently the one person ahead of me has backed out of his Solstice order so that moves me to the top! He was also successful in changing my order to upgrade the audio. Yup, party time is getting closer now.
:party:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,901 Posts
dengel said:
Well, I got an email from cricket this morning, and he says I am still at 3000 as of 8/30.

I'm actually getting kind of worried, as I am a Zero Zipper, yet my code has not changed at all since last week, while regular allocation orders are moving to 3400. :(

I plan to stop by my dealer tonight, and have them look up my order while I am sitting there. Maybe they can call someone higher up in GM to see what the deal is for me.
I suggest finding the Pontiac service phone # and giving them a call. Nip this in the bud before it goes on to long.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
898 Posts
Big thanks to Cadillasccricket who just email me with my staus I am a 3100. Non first 1K. Lookin good- at least I now know I really am in the system--Thanks Cadillaccricket---- I was beginning to think like very one who is around me and hears about nothing but the Solstice that is was just in my imagination----
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
I am #3 of 3 in the first four month allocation at my dealer but so far he has only been able to put in one order. He said he would likely be calling me back in about 2 to 3 weeks to reconfirm my options when it was time to put mine in.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top