Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked in with my sales guy up here in New Hampshire on the status of my red first allocation. He said it is moving through the system but was unsure as to when it would arrive. It could be any day soon, as they have received two already, one 1st K and one 1st allocation, both red. I ordered mine in April so I may get some leaf peeping in with it this year after all. :yesnod:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
flaj said:
I just checked in with my sales guy up here in New Hampshire on the status of my red first allocation. He said it is moving through the system but was unsure as to when it would arrive. It could be any day soon, as they have received two already, one 1st K and one 1st allocation, both red. I ordered mine in April so I may get some leaf peeping in with it this year after all. :yesnod:

I hope your right about the first allocation showing up ! It's about time. I thought NH didn't get any first 1000 because of zero zip code? Maybe they are zz priority.

:willy: :willy: :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Betcha some off that truck I saw last week! Good luck! I hope to see them showing up soon in NJ

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
flaj said:
Off the subject a tad. when is the best to view the fall in your area.

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SCISOLSTICE said:
Off the subject a tad. when is the best to view the fall in your area.
It’s usually the first two weeks in October. We are starting to see some trees change as we speak so I suspect the first week in Oct will be nice. A great time for cruising with the top down. Try the maple syrup this year if you get up – it was a good year. ;)

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
flaj said:
It’s usually the first two weeks in October. We are starting to see some trees change as we speak so I suspect the first week in Oct will be nice. A great time for cruising with the top down. Try the maple syrup this year if you get up – it was a good year. ;)
Sent you an email.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
zero zip code

"I hope your right about the first allocation showing up ! It's about time. I thought NH didn't get any first 1000 because of zero zip code? Maybe they are zz priority."

MA got at least 3 of the 1K, and CT at least 1, according to the list from Excelsior. From the other list, it appears that at least 6 Canadians got into the 1K.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
"I hope your right about the first allocation showing up ! It's about time. I thought NH didn't get any first 1000 because of zero zip code? Maybe they are zz priority."

MA got at least 3 of the 1K, and CT at least 1, according to the list from Excelsior. From the other list, it appears that at least 6 Canadians got into the 1K.
Ct, didn't get any.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Sorry, my mistake. That was VIN 1078.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I'm just north of N.H. here in Maine. My car is 1145. was built and completed 09/12/05. My Dealer got the invoice. on the 26th. He expects my Sol. around the Oct. 6th. Who Knows? I just want the car before the salt and snow gets all over the roads. Buy it, bring it home, and store it till May.

Everyone I show pics to, about the Solstice just loves it.

What will it be like when I get to drive my own Sol.

Honestly, this car brings me back to the excitement I felt when I first saw the new 70 chevelle malibu. I can't wait Mitch :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
flaj said:
They only started shipping reg. allocation this past monday, so I really don't believe it's a first allocation. Alot of these sales lie. ( not all) But unless I saw it with my own eyes I don't believe it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts