Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah Ha, You thought I was going to post that I got my Sols :lol: , nope not yet. But who is going to own the first Sole in Canada, I mean in the driveway not at the dealer. Anyone promised a sure date? Mine is Sept 30th. :yesnod:

·
Registered
245 Posts
man im just hoping that i get mine before dec. :(

·
Registered
269 Posts
CanSol

Igmyster said:
Ah Ha, You thought I was going to post that I got my Sols :lol: , nope not yet. But who is going to own the first Sole in Canada, I mean in the driveway not at the dealer. Anyone promised a sure date? Mine is Sept 30th. :yesnod:

I'm relying on the fact that the dealer has to start paying for mine as of Oct 4th. to mean that it will be delivered by then. However, ????

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine Said He's Already Paying interest on the car.

·
Registered
269 Posts
CanSol

Igmyster said:

The dealer must be really pi$$ed with GM if he's paying but can't collect from you. I can't see how they could do that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Couple of comments, dealers do not pay interest on the cars until they are actually recieved and checked in at the dealership. He may have been referring to his "interest commencement date" which is like a forecast of when the car will arrive.

Our first customer's car is due to arrive here any day now.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Pontiac MGR said:
Couple of comments, dealers do not pay interest on the cars until they are actually recieved and checked in at the dealership. He may have been referring to his "interest commencement date" which is like a forecast of when the car will arrive.

where are you located?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Pontiac MGR said:
Right in your beautiful city of Calgary, Ab.
is this mike from mckay?

·
Registered
245 Posts
nice to see you here mike. good to see that more people from calgary are finally jumping into the ring here in the forum. :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
CanSol

Looks like they must be starting to ship out the "after 1st 1K cars" as mine left Lordstown, Michigan on the 19th headed for Vancouver. Expected delivery date is Oct 5, just one day after the dealer has to start paying for the vehicle.

Can't be long now people.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Pontiac MGR said:

Hi Mike/Della
I am I that first car ? redhot-JW or am I # 2. You told me I was shipped on Sept 12 . So I am just waiting for delivery counting the days/hours etc ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts