Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just made reservations at the Clarion. Where we usually stay in GJ. Plan is to motor over noonish on Friday 25th April, spend the afternoon / evening in GJ including dinner at the Feed Lot where we have to go so Augie can get his prime rib fix. Then after breakfast, cruise the back way, through the Colorado River canyon to Moab and spend the day shopping and visiting the car show in the park. Back to GJ Saturday night, pie and coffee at the Villiage Inn next to the hotel, then after a nights rest, head home Sunday morning to beat the I70 traffic.

April Action Car Show Moab, Utah - April 25,26,27,2014 | Beautiful vehicles set in a breath-taking location.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get closer so I can join up!!!
Heck, that is just down the road for you!

:devil:

Moab during this weekend is a hoot. Its like being in highschool but with a bunch of old people who are mostly drunk and have too much time and money to spend on their show cars.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Heck, that is just down the road for you!

:devil:

Moab during this weekend is a hoot. Its like being in highschool but with a bunch of old people who are mostly drunk and have too much time and money to spend on their show cars.
Assuming no April snow storm for the mountains, Moab would be fun. This winter has been brutal for snow in the mountains.

·
Super Moderator
16,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is generally very nice in Moab as its in a location that is very warm much of the year. When we get close to the departure date, we check the weather and if it is bad going over the mountains, we take our trucks and SUVs. We are generally successful driving the kappa's about 70% of the time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This might be a good chance for me to meet some fellow forum members. If I can get my car up and running by then, I will have to come down. I haven't yet found any other members in/from UT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts